Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Relationships Lead to Heartbreak, but Maybe This Time Heartbreak Leads to Love.

I rolled over sleepily and slowly began waking up. As soon as I stretched, the smell of chocolate chip waffles hit me hard. Then Michael burst through my door with a plate of waffles and a tall glass of milk.

"Wake up sleeping beauty I have waffles." He yelled.

"Yum" I replied grabbing and eating my waffles. "Thank you!" I mumbled with waffles in my mouth. 

"You, child, have no manners" He chuckled and headed for the door. As he left I chugged down the glass of milk.

'Yes, milk in the morning. Mmmmm, so refreshing' I thought.

Rolling out of bed I headed to my bathroom and started the shower. I stepped in to the warm water and that's when it hit me. Today is the first day of school.

"Holy crap," I shouted.

I hurried through the shower and dried off quickly running to my closet. I found my favorite pair of skinny jeans, my yellow shirt that said 'Roxy', and my black high top converse. I don't understand why I love this shirt so much, I just do. My name isn't even Roxy.

Then I started my hair, I have naturally curly hair. Very curly hair. So it took me longer than twenty minutes to straighten my hair completely. Next I started my make up. Putting on purple eye liner and silver eyeliner just above my eyelid then I finished off with mascara. Finally, I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to see my brother waiting.

"Let's go I don't wanna be let for my first day Shai." Michael said  impatiently.

He walked out the front door and I heard his car door shut. I hastily ran after him and hopped in the passenger seat. Michael sped off out of the drive way and headed to school.

Ashley has her own car so she doesn't ride with me and my brother.

We pulled up to our new school and I stepped out of the car.

"Wow" I said totally stunned.

"Ha-ha. This place is pretty big huh sis" my brother chuckled.

'That's an understatement' I thought to myself. This place was HUGE. It was marvelous. Like one of those very expensive all boy private schools that you would find in London. With the brick walls, gates at the front entrance and the huge bushes and trees. I was very impressed with my new school.

Michael put an arm over my shoulder and we started walking to the front of the school. I felt stares on my back the whole time we were walking. Some stares were because of us being new kids others were from guys with lust filled looks. I thought that was weird. And most were envious looks from girls. 'Seriously he is my brother.' I thought. I know Michael noticed but he didn't say anything because he was to busy winking at other girls. 'Player.'

We entered the school and that is when I saw him. One of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen in all of my existence. I thought Josh was cute but he is nothing compared to this guy. My mind flashed to Dean just then. I guess Dean was hotter than this guy. But there was just something about this guy that was different. I guess he saw me staring because he winked at me and I immediately looked down and blushed, but not before I saw his piercing blue eyes.

Michael and me walked to the office and got our schedules. Of course we didn't have any classes together so with a hug we parted and went our separate ways.

*schedule*

1) Calculus

2) French

3) Theater Arts