Yeah imagine that.

Hey guy's that left a comment thank's so much! And anyone who like's this and is also reading the other story's thank u so muchx And i am sorry i had to put the other one's on holdx

I hope u like this chapter and remember to:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

LIKE!

All three would be goodx (Again thank you )

*******

Chapter 11

~~

"Omygod! Erin your going to become a mom? " Jess screamed in shock, making stuff so much worse. Erin looked between me and Xavier looking pale. She never told him yet, the reason i was too scared to look at Mark's face right now.

"Erin i thought you told us everying? " Quinn asked, hurt clear in her voice. "Hey didn't she tell you yet? She's going to have- "I stood on Xavier's foot shut-ing him up! "Oww! " he hissed. Served him right!

"You mean all the weird behaviour, the sickness was because you were........... " Mark trailed off looking pale himself. This was all my fault!

"I need some air " he stood up and quietly walked out. "Erin stood up to go after him but i should fix this this was all my fault anyway.

"Erin let me go and talk to him........I didn't mean for this to happen i swear......." i trailed off tearfully. She looked pained and hurt, i could tell why but i didn't want to get into that.

"Ok " she whispered, giving a faint smile. I took a deep breath and went out the living room walking past my mom "Kate what's wrong? "

"Leave it, mom " i sighed and walked out and began my search for Mark.

Erin P.O.V

~~~~

Great! I didn't have the nerve to tell him i was going to have his babie's and this is how he find's out! I was going to say it the right time.So much for that.

I stood staring at the door. In. Silence. What was i gonna tell now, if he asked why his best friend knew before him? Wait how the hell did he know anyway?

I turned around and faced Xavier, i must have looked scary cause he moved a slow step back, raising his hand's "I swear i had know idea he didn't know......i would have shut up " how can i be mad at that?

I sighed and put my arm's by my side. Taking a seat and refusing the tear's to come out. Kate and Mark have been acting distant ever since she came back from Uni. I knew thing's weren't going to be the same, how could they? I was so to be wife to her childhood best friend.

But i just wish she took it the other-way, you know like old time's, the way she used to call me day and night but now i'm lucky if i get see her twice a week.

I know something is wrong or something she dosen't she want to tell me but i just wish i knew what it was. "Erin are you ok? " Jess asked coming to kneel in front of me.

"Yeah. Fine " my voice cracked. I looked up at Quinn and Xavier both looking guilty. "Now you know it guy's. Stop looking at me like that " i smiled, but it didn't meet my eye's.

"Ok what is up here?!? " Hayley's mom asked. She took one look at me and smiled sadly, she knew something was wrong. After all she was like my second mom.

Kate's P.O.V

~

After Ten minute's of searching i finally found Mark in the back garden, He was sitting under the tree we used to sit under as kid's. I almost laughed remember all the time's we spent sitting there hiding from my mom.

I sat next to him and stayed quiet for a while. "How are you holding up? " well i at least my voice didn't give away any emotion.

"I have know idea " he said , with a sad laugh "I am sorry you had to find out like that....... Erin was gonna tell at the right time " i sighed. Me and Xavier had a lot to talk about when we went home!

"It's not your fault. I should have seen it coming, i mean Erin's favourite food is pizza, now she can't even be in the same room because of the smell " he gave a tilted smile, locking eye's with me.

It nearly took my breath away, how can someone have eye's as beautiful as his? "Are you happy? I mean you must be you have alway's wanted kid's " Kid's i wished were gonna be mine! I couldn't stop from coming out.

I was thankful my voice didn't crack. But guilt washed over me like water because i couldn't help but wish he said he wasn't happy. And people call me human! I feel sick with myself.

"Yeah i am happy........I just wish i knew before my best friend " He shrugged. I couldn't read him tonight, so i had know idea just if he meant those word's or not. "It's not Erin's fault, she told me and told me not to tell anyone........but i let it slip to Xavier........" When i had a breakdown, But i left that little part out, he didn't know.

Mark took a deep breath and looked at me with a smile that didn't reach his eye's "So how are you and Xavier getting on? " To be honest was the best way to answer when it came to me, Kate Baxter, something i haven't i did in time.  "Were doing good.... " i trailed off looking at my feet.

"Kate i feel like there is something you are not telling me, and i don't like it.  I remember back in school we used to tell each other everything.  What's changed? " You getting Married! That's what's changed.  "I'm sorry.......i've just had a lot to deal with......... " oh god, no crying kate!  "You don't have to deal with it on your own, you know? " he whispered, lightly touching my cheek and making me silently wish more. 

"It's just that i......you........It's nothing " i shook my head, who could i even think of telling him? "It's fine if you don't want to tell me, but you are gonna have to tell me sometime.  I don't like being kept in the dark " yeah maybe when we are sixty, and you have a million children with Erin.

I shook my head, shaking all the bitter thought's away and standing up.  "Come on.  They will think we did a runner " I wish!  " I really didn't mean to freak out, but i am going to be a father. It kinda was a surprise. But hey soon i will be called daddy, imagine that " yeah already have. 

"Yeah, imagine that. " i said, rubbing the back of my neck. We went back into the house, Mark ahead of me.

Xavier has trouble in store for him, when we go back home. He put me through hell tonight and so wasn't getting off the hook that easy!

SORRY IT SO SHORT WHAT I COULD IN SHORT TIME, FORGIVE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES AND PLZ COMMENT. :)