Not so smart now, are we?

Hey, my lovely reader's! Sorry it took so long for this chapter. Who knew going back to school, was going to turn things upside down? I'm actually surprised, i haven't been on Wattpad, for SO long. I hope u like this x

Please, please, don't forget to:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

LIKE!

What ever you like, as long as it's one of the three :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's p.o.v

~~

I walked into the living room, minutes after Mark. The atomsphere in the room felt heavy and awkward. Just remember to breath, Kate.

"Erin, can i please speak to you. Alone." Mark asked, avoiding everyone's eyes. Erin stood up and nodded. I almost wished that was me, pathetic right? I forced a smile as they walked past me. God, the things i have to do, make things look normal.

"Please tell me, you knocked some common sense in to that boy?" Quinn asked. I nodded faking a smile. I shot Xavier a look, imaging my hand around his neck. Don't get me wrong i love the boy, he as been here for me when no one else has. But sometimes i just want to slap him into next year.

"Guys, i'm going to get a drink. The work i had to go through to night." I wipped my forehead, making everyone laugh. The only person who saw through my act was Xavier, and he wasn't laughing. I walked down the hall, about to enter the kitchen when i heard Mark's voice.

"I'm sorry i freaked." He said.

"It's fine. I should have told you." It was Erin to speak now.

"It's ok. I'm looking forward to looking after our child." It felt like a stab to the heart when, those word left Mark's mouth. I didn't want to hear this! I didn't even want to be around them!

"Mark, i have to tell you something" Erin said. Oh god, she was going to do it. She was going to make this ten times harder than it should be.

"What?"

"We are having...twins." And there she went! The kitchen fell silent. Ever heard of protection Mark? Oh my god! I can't believe i'm thinking like a f*cking bitch.

"Twins?"

"Yes...i'm so sorry. I understand if you don't-"

"It's not that Erin. I'm really happy actually. Kate has made me realize that. It's time i grew up and looked after, what's going to be my family." And it's time i grew up and got over you!

I walked into the kitchen wearing a confident face. If Mark was moving on with his life, it's time i did the freaking same. And i was going to start by being truely happy for my dear friends.

"I see you guys made up." I said wearing the first real smile, ever since i came back from Uni. They turned around, both smiling. I opened my arms to them, "Come give me a hug. I'm so happy for you two."

They walked up to me giving me a hug. I closed my eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks as i smiled. If only things went diffrent.

"Are you crying, young lady?" Erin pinched my cheeks lightly, when they pulled away.

"I am. And it's because i'm so happy for you two." And i was.

But i was also crying beacuse this time i have truely gave up on Mark. He was never going to realize the love i had for him, or give Erin up for me. There love ment so much to me, even if it killed me on the inside. I am going to be at my friends wedding! I am going to get over the love of my life and watch him play happy familes! And most of all i am going to be the girl i was born to be!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As morning rolled up, i rolled of my bed. Today i was going to live my life to the fullest. Mainly why i forgave Xavier lastnight. Yes, he made a mistake but don't we all. And me and Xavier was going out tonight. To be honest with you i was kinda excited. I also told me he had to take me shopping, for me to fully forgive him. I'm evil right?!

I got ready and headed down the stairs, for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen, my eyes landing on Xavier who was already dressed and having breakfast,.

"Morning, darling." I smiled, walking upto him and kissing cheek. We where pertending to be dating so why not make it look realistic?

"Someone is in a good mood." He laughed putting down his toast. "Care to share?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"I need a change in my life. Starting with getting over Mark and actaully living a life, worth living." I smiled, stealng the drink in his hand. Xavier smiled, "And how long is this going to last?"

"Forever." I winked, meaning my words. If Mark never took notice of me, well then he's the one who lost out. Not me!

"Well then i proud of you. Time you got your head outta the sand."

"My head was never in the sand!" I gasped, making him laugh. "Ok, whatever helps you sleep." He rolled his eyes, sarcasm laced in his voice. I ripped a peice off my toast and threw it at him. I laughed as the jam i was eating, stained his white shirt. His mouth hung open as he looked down at his shirt.

"I liked this shirt! And do you even know how much it cost?" He asked, between gritted teeth. I laughed, until tears rolled down my cheeks. "Looks like you have alot of....washing to do." I smiled, using my matter of fact tone.

Xavier stood up, towering me as he did. He took ta hand full of jam and smeared it on my face. Was he starting what i think he was starting? I stood up and poured my las bit of orange juice on his head before i ran out the kitchen.

I squealed as i ran up the stairs, Xavier close behind me. "You are not getting away that easy." He chuckled evily, as he flipped me over his shoulder.

"Put me down now! You...you bully!"

"Bully? I think i'm the victim here." He said, the smile clear in his voice. I started hitting his rock-hard back, until i got spanked. Yeah you heard, he slapped my ass. I froze, my mouth hanging open, "Now that's more like it." He chuckled, walking into the toilet. Wait the...shower!

"Oh..c'mon! Seariously? I put orange juice on you and you're gonna dump me in the shower?" I asked, trying to get out of his grip. Now i know he was bulit for a reason.

He just laughed as he dumped me in the shower, turning on the shower. Cold water poured down on me, the f*cker!

He laughed as he watched me out the shower, i smiled teasingly. Before i took hold of his shirt and pulled him in, closing the door behind him. Shock was written on his face, as the water poured down on him. The smile on my face, slowly flattered as his shirt went see through. Not so smart now, are we?

"Oops." I muttered, realizing how close i was to and finding it hard to peel my eyes off his chest. I think shopping would be a good idea now...................

*************

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU GUYS WHO ASKED ME TO UPLOAD. IT HASN'T BENN EIDITED YET SO SORRY. OH AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS ;)

PLZ FORGIVE ME FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THIS CHAPTER :(