Meeting the family x

• Dedicated to mysterygirl094

Hey guys i know i haven't uploaded in SO long but things have been  a bit  crazy since my cousins wedding is in like a week or something. And i never find time for myself.

Hope you like this x

Don't forget to:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

LIKE!

What ever is fine even reading it is good enough ( as long as you like ) hehexxxxx

CHAPTER 7

****************

When a hear get's broken it's hard to put it back together. You think nothing could ever be worse, but that's where a lot of people go wrong.

It was thursday and i am in my new room, In Xavier's house. I moved out as soon as i found out Erin was pregnant. I thought them getting married was the end of the world, huh now i am thinking twice.

Every time i close my eyes all i could see Erin's Kids with Mark's eye's and smile, Erin's hair colour and beautiful skin tone. You heard Erin is gonna have twin's, reason i haven't left my bed in two day's. You should have seen me when i found out i reached the point of fainting.

FLASHBACK

***********

We sat at the waiting chairs. Why did i ever agree on coming here, it's not like i need it rubbed in my face. I rubbed my hands together Erin looked how i felt. I had to come Erin's mom and dad died when she was ten years old. She and her little sister's lived with her gran growing up.

And you could kinda see why i had to come. I have always been there for her and i am not gonna stop now because of Mark. I am always gonna have Erin's back if it means i have to go through pain and hurt.

" Are you ok Kate? " Erin placed her hand on top of mine looking at me with worried eye's. Did i look that bad? " Yeah i am fine..i just don't like hospitals..y- you just worry about yourself " i smiled lightly. This was so not gonna be easy.

"Miss Harrison! " the doctor ( i think ) called on Erin. We both stood up taking deep breaths, for totally different reasons. Which i think i don't need to explain. We walked in and the doctor instructed Erin "Take a seat.....This will only take awhile "

Erin did as she was told. While i stayed as close as i could to the door. You never know it might save me from jumping out the window if i need a quick exit.

Erin lifted her top up so her stomach was on show. The tall lady put a blue jelly thing on her stomach spreading it about, placing the scan thing on.

I promise i would become a Nun if this finishes now! The women watched the screen, Erin looking sick with joy.

"How is the baby? " Erin asked biting her lip ( something she did when she was nervous ) " The babies are fine and active " what? please tell me i am hearing stuff!  "Babies? " both me and Erin said at the same time.

"Oh i am sorry honey. My age is catching up with me......You are going to have twin's. Congratulation's "

Great! Don't get me wrong i love Erin but why, why out of all the people in the world she had to fall in love with Mark.  "Yeah congratulation's  Erin " i said feeling light headed.

She smiled at me tears falling out her eye. She was happy crying god how could i ever be mad at that? The room started spinning around while i felt like i was put in a hot oven. The next i knew was Erin calling my name and me taking a nice fall off My feet and onto the floor.

END OF FLASHBACK

*********

I  have stayed in bed since the day of the hospital. Twins? Why is it every time i think stuff couldn't get any worse they alway's find away to get worse? Xavier has been away on a work trip or what ever, But i could really use someone to talk to.