Boy in the backround...

Here's the new chapter and again I wanted to thank you for taking intrest in my story.

You guys have no clue how, thankful I am!!

*Kiss Kiss*

You guys sjould know the drill by now, so i'm just gonna skip the 'commente, vote and so on bit' but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like you to do it!!!

:D :D

*****************

Chapter 15

***

His hands explored my body, in a way that put my body into a frenzy of pleasure. And then...then I fell into a cloud of darkness........

****

I woke up the next morning, my head hammering. I could already tell I wasn't in my room or in any clothes. Well unless you called underware, clothes. I looked at the blood red, silky bed sheets and groaned out loud. I rolled over and covered my eyes, shame washing over me as lastnights events rolled into my head. I sat up straight as something clicked in my mind. Wait!! I couldn't remember anything about....you know.

I looked around the room, my heart where my mouth was. Xavier's room was elegant and classy. His mother really did have her work cut out. This was the first time I had been in this room. Well second time, but not under this kind of condition!! I slowly made my way off the bed, making little noise. And lightly wrapping the silky sheets around me. Where ever Xavier was, there is no way I wanted to face him. Right now anyway. Groaning, I picked up my clothes that were scattered all around the floor.

I froze as someone chcukled from the other side of the room. I held the sheets tighter to my chest, as I slowly turned around. My face went scarlet, as my gaze fell on Xavier. He was leaning against the toilet door, a towle wrapped around his hips losely. The water rolling down his chest, making a shiver ripple through my body as his messy hair covered his eyes.

"Going some where?" He asked. I could almost hear the teasing note in his voice. "I-I...." I trailed off, feeling like an idiot. He shook his head, smiling lightly as he walked over to his cupboard. How is he so cool? I fucking slept with him!! And gave him my V card. I could almost feel my eyes tearing up. I always promised myself, that my first time wasn't going to be a drunken mistake. A drunken mistake! And the jerk doesn't even have the decency to show a little respect. I knew Xavier was used to having girls in and out his bed all the time, but right now i was strangely wishing i didn't feel like that. A slut! Was the only way i could describe my emotions. I couldn't even remember it?! How is that freaking possible? And I lived in a freaking house with this guy. Its not like I can easily walk away from this, and pertend it never happened. And here I was also trying to get over Mark, not to be jumping into bed with his friend. I bet he thinks I'm a whore...Burn that! I feel like a fucking whore!

****

Xavier's P.O.V (whoop! about time, right?)

***

Life is a total bitch. A hard, cold bitch! I was getting somewhere. You probely have no clue what I am talking about, but i'll fill you in. Don't you just hate it, when you think you are getting somewhere, but then it comes crashing back down? Well that how i fucking feel. You know, I've been in love with Kate, since the moment I met her. But back then, I just used to think it was a little crush. Huh! What ten year old falls in love? I did, though. And its a day i wish i could rub out my head.

I had gotten over her though. I accepted the fact that I could never match up to Mark. In her eyes, anyway. He's always been the boy she'd go to when she needed anything or just wanted to talk to someone. And i've always been the other boy in the backround. And I accepted that. But, that doesn't mean my heart didn't break for her, when she found he was getting married.

At some points i felt like slapping Mark some common sense into the boy. Yes, he is my friend and yes I love him like a brother. And yes the always say 'bros before hoes' (not that Kate is a hoe). But, man he needs to wake up. I already knew Mark was never going to look at Kate other than a sister, not that I was complaining anyway. But I promised myself, there's no way I would be apart of a love triangle (again). And everything was going so well.

Until, yesterday and lastnight happened. Its also unusually for women to fall asleep, just before we are about to make love. Yeah, I was tipsy. But I wasn't as out of it as Kate was. And all those walls I built, have came crumbling down.

Her lips...body...face is all I keep thinking about. I try to focus on anything, but her. Even a freaking cold shower doesn't work!! And she fell asleep! I laughed at myself, just remembering it. Honestly, that should go down in history, as one of the funniest things. I wonder if she would have kissed me, if it weren't for the alcohol?

It's been three hours since I last saw Kate. I left her at the house, well technically it seemed like she was avoiding me. I wondered why though. I wonder if she remembers what happened lastnight? I took a note to ask her about it as the waitress (from my favourite cafe) approached me.

"Hello, handsome. What can I get ya?" The red haired girls said.

"Em...just a coffee, would do. Thanks." I smiled lightly, looking down at my paper and trying to ignore her. She stood there loudly chewing her gum.

"Anything else? You know, something not on the menu?" I laughed mentally, usually i would be flirting back, with this girl. But today wasn't that day.

"No thanks, hon-"

"Xavier!!" My head snapped in the direction of the voice that cut me off. And my eyes almost popped out that sight of my ex-girlfriends Stacy.

Bloody great, as if i needed more drama?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So short!!! I know, am sorry!!

But, what do u think might happen in the next chapter?

I don't think Stacy and Kate will fit in well together ;)