Hello stranger....

Hey people! To say again; love all you're comments! Thank you so much...I don't i'll ever be able to stop saying thank you...anyway here's the new chapter!!!!!!!

Plz

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

And don't forget i love you for reading anyway! :)

~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

~~~

The water rolled down my eyes as i blinked twice. Xavier scanned my face and body as i scanned his. A look i couldn't read crossed his face, before he spoke.

"Shopping seem's like a...good idea." He whispered. I was couldn't form the words in my mouth, so i took the safer option and nodded. We stayed silent a couple of more minutes, just the sound of dripping water between us.

Xavier took a little step back in the cramped shower and opened the door, his eyes still focused on me. I swear i saw a look of pain cross them...

He let himself out and walked out the toilet, leaving me with my thoughts. I ran a hand over my face cursing myself. Seriously, i read to much into things. Anyway, now's not the the time to be thinking like this. Today and for the rest of my life, I was going to be positive. Even about my two best friends getting married and having children. I mean i'm sure i could get used to watching, children that look like Erin and Mark run around. Right?

Hopefully in the (far) future i will find someone that loves me and wants to settle down with me. But with my luck, i'm seariously starting to reconsider my thoughts. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts away as i walked out the toilet. Of course i was going to find someone that loves me, just as much as i love them! My mother always said: That there was always a person out there for everyone, no matter who! And if that's not true, I might as well give up now and turn into lesbian.

And i'm not even trying to be funny. Not that i have anything against gay's and all. But it could always be a pose-

"Kate, hurry up!" Xavier called up the stairs. I snapped out of my thoughts and called back, "Coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kate for the last time, go up the stairs and change." A very pissed off Xavier ordered. How dare he! He was the one that agreed to buy the dress for me anyway. And plus this was my first night, 'of forgetting about mark'. In all honesty the drees didn't even look that bad.

"How about no? I think I look pretty hot, actually."

"And that's the problem. Do you even know how many perverted guys are going to be at that club?!" Sheesh talk about getting hyped up.

"If you are forgetting you bought the dress. And why are you even acting like a over-protective boyfriend?!"

Xavier sucked in a large amount air, his body slightly shaking."Let's just go...we already wasted too much time." Xavier shook his head, relaxing abit. I smiled, having won the fight. The dress i was wearing was red, with a large cut down the back and front. He hugged me in the right places and did everything for my shape. My hair was in light curls that rested on my shoulders. I was rocking it!

~~~~~

Half an hour later we had arrived at our destination. I smiled remember this is the same I had come with Luce. We walked up to the bodyguard, me smiling.

"Hello, James!" I called, all of the sudden feeling hyper. Is this what it felt like, not being in love? Cos i'm sure as hell loving this feeling!

"Hello, Kate. Long time no see." James smiled, his dimples showing. Aw, he looked so cute. OK, Kate calm down. You're not even inside yet!