Your her mother?

• Dedicated to blue11

Guy's if my next chapter takes long blame it on my uncle cause he broke the laptop

I mean i was in tears that's how much i love the laptop

anyway if there are mistakes in this its because i have been up two day's in a row (no sleep ) and i kinda feel tired now but oh well.

Anyway i hope you like this and don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE!

Thank you to all the people who like this story x

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

I took a deep breath in and began. My voice breaking "Look Mark. I can't tell you because it's going to hurt people i love and i don't want that to happen. Mark i don't even think we are as close as we used to be back in school. I mean you called like twice when i was in Uni. You never told me you were seeing Erin never mind getting married. When i was going to Uni you were seeing Luce when in god's name did you break up with her? " i took a deep breath and carried on.

"You didn't even tell me you broke up with her. And you want me to tell you something i have never told a living person when you can't even tell me stupid little things.....I'm not even sure i can call you a friend anymore " All the anger that was filled through me died out when i looked at him.

Hurt filled his eye's but his jaw  was clenched something he always does when he is trying to control himself. He stood up walking over to me.

"I'm sorry. I wish you would have told me how you felt before.....but if that's how you feel then it's fine by me " He walked out making my heart pound in my ears.

I hoped he would stay my friend but that's the thing with me all i ever do is hope and look where that got me.

But him not talking to me should make thing's better right? He should make it a lot easier than it is now. It has to be because then i can forget about the feeling's i have for Mark. Right?

"Kate are you up!?! " My mom called up the stairs like a freaking bell " Yes mom! What is it now? " i called back my eye's closed wishing i could forget the sad look in Mark's eye's.

"Get ready Erin will be here soon... " What? Why?  "Where are we going? " i stood up going out my room and calling down the stairs.

"We told you yesterday that we were gonna go shopping for the dresses today. I swear to god sometimes i think you have an issue with listening " my mom shook her head sighing.

I went back into my room with my eye's closed why today? I got into the shower spending almost half an hour in there. Hay maybe my mom would get annoyed and leave me.

I got changed and put on my shades and putting my hair into a high pony, going down the stairs taking my time that is.

"Oh the sleeping beauty is finally here.. "note the sarcasm in my mom's voice. I took my seat across my dad drinking the warm coffee. "Kate what happened between you and Mark he looked abit upset " i spat my coffee back out nearly dropping the cup as my dad looked over his newspaper.

"We had a fight " i shurgged not looking at my dad. I have never lied to him and i wasn't gonna start. "That's not like you two. What happened? " my mom frowned.

"Nothing. Can we just stop talking about it.." i sighed not taking my shades off  "Kate honey i wonder what Uni did to you? You have been acting so out of character ever since you came back " oh so they noticed too.

"When is Erin coming? " i changed the subject  "Speak of the devil....Here she is  " my mom pointed looking behind me.

I smiled and stood up and went over to hug Erin. I loved seeing Erin happy she always had on that award wining smile.