Chapter 20

~Dedicated ziams_girl for the first one commenting and being so kind from her comment!~

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you

- Enchanted by Taylor Swift

Mia Lovenburg

When you can truly love someone, it means to put them in a special place in you heart. To lock it up with a key, and kiss it forever. Because you knew it was going to stay there forever. Yeah, you will experience bumps along the way, or maybe even go through too many roller coasters to count. But you will always end back to the same way with an endearing heart. And loving that person all over once again. Wouldn't want to call it a cycle, because new things come from everywhere.

My hair was a tangled mess while my loved one lay right beside me, soft snores enveloping out of him. A warm smile reached the ends of my lips. My lips kissed softly at Liam's forehead, lifting up my tank top strap sliding it over my shoulder. My joggers dangled from my legs while I brushed my hair getting rid of the mess of knots. My eyes tearing at the aching pain while I blinked them away slowly. My hands were dry while the bad breath inside of me almost suffocated me. My nose wrinkled up while I walked out of the bedroom, fresh air whipping at me.

Across the hall laid the bedroom that led to my three year old son. My hand twisted the knob walking into the dim lighted room. In the mini bed Liam and I bought him, he lay there peacefully, with his blond hair swept over his forehead his eyelashes facing down in a good sleep. A warm smile crept  up to my lips blowing a kiss and soon making my way out.

* * *

The slow hum of my lips reckoned that I was busy, while I flipped the pancakes up and down my eyes weary and tired. It was 9:00 and Charlie was blubbering while whizzing around his small batman action figure at the kitchen table. I smiled, reminiscing the beautiful moment of how soon he was coming into one small little boy. Not that infant I loved so much.

I tensed at the touch of hands wrapping themselves around my small petite waist, but soon smiling over the warmth it brought me. I tilted my head to find elegant mocha brown eyes staring intently. Eyelashes fluttering at my way.

"You shouldn't scare people like that. You could really get hurt..." I trailed off with a smirk imprinted onto my lips. Liam let out a scoff pecking at my cheek, causing it to burn with a blush. My eyes trailed with hype to the pancakes I was cooking while a shirtless Liam still held onto me tightly.

"Eh, you could never hurt me...."He cooed into my ear causing the sheer goosebumps to pop up onto my skin. He brushed my hair out of my face, but in seriousness, I needed it there to hide the continuous blush. To be respectively honest, he was right. I wouldn't be able to pounce the least bit of hurt onto Liam, it would only cause pain onto myself. And I wasn't the type of person willing to cause something like that.

I flipped the pancakes onto plates settling it down on the counter. Charlie's eyes brightened at the sight of food digging in with his fork. Liam and I smiled at each other, a short and quick blush illuminating up to my cheeks. I didn't want to really think of what was going to happen next. I was enjoying the moment that was happening around me.

"You know Liam, you have a flat too."I smiled digging my fork into the pancake delight. Liam chuckled a bit, while Charlie had wide eyes smiling.

"Ehhhh doesn't matter, I'd rather stay here more."He winked gulping down his food. I smiled shaking my head in a silly matter. I didn't mind my boyfriend staying here and having a night in. It's been 3 months that we got back together, pretty much the best 3 months I could have ever asked for.