Chapter 12

I want to hide the truth

I want to shelter you

But with the beast inside

There’s nowhere we can hide

- Demons by Imagine Dragons

Mia Lovenburg

No, of course not. I wasn't the type of person to want to attack other girls. No matter how annoying or bitchy they were. But you want to know something? I did want to do that. I wanted her to stop touching him. To stop kissing his neck. To stop brushing his cheek. To stop messing his hair up. Because not only was it annoying me, but it was annoying Liam. It made my blood boil, and made me want to rip my hair out for your information. Charlie's small hand tugged onto the hem of my shirt, while my eyes trailed down to the small kid. I sighed deeply my focus now on the three year old.

"Mommy, I'm bored."He grumbled while flopping himself onto my lap. He swung his tiny arms around my neck, tangling his fingers with my hair. I huffed rubbing his back while looking through my purse. I knew something like this was going to happen. Mothers are always prepared for things like this to erupt. I pulled tiny race cars and action figures, Charlie's hazel eyes brighting up at the sight in front of him. I smiled aimlessly, while he plopped off my lap grabbing it into his hands, his padding of feet running away into Liam's flat sitting himself into a room. I huffed running my fingers through my hair. I checked my surroundings, identifying what was happening around me, because it was going too fast. Niall was sat back in his twisting chair while him and Kat chatted amongst themselves. Her smile getting bigger and blush getting redder. Zayn was with his new girlfriend, Gage, who was absolutely gorgeous, while my enviousness towards her was soon becoming bigger. I smiled at the couples turning my attention to Louis and Eleanor. He would kiss her on the lips at points, hold her hand to comfort her, and joke around with her. She would blush, slap him jokingly, and tell him she loves him. That was something I wanted. No matter who it was going to be, I missed being loved. Because it's one of the best feelings in the world. My eyes trailed the three people that were soon going to become and old married couple in the next 60 years. I laughed silently, while fiddling with my fingers.

Then I looked to the side. There was Layla and Liam, Well mostly Layla. Running her fingers through his hair. Playfully touching him in areas that SHOULD NOT be touched. And most of all kissing him out of no where. That was what erked me. How she couldn't saved the PDA for somewhere else. Or maybe, just maybe. That she had Liam all to herself. Yes, okay, I admit. I was jealous and my envy was becoming disgusting. The bad disgusting. I just wanted to explode at her. I know Liam like the back of my hand. And I know for god damn sure, that what she was doing was totally making him want to crawl and get away from everyone.

"Lost in your thoughts?"A questioning tone asked. I looked up to meet bright green eyes and dimpled smile. I gave a warm smile shrugging my shoulders playing with the hem of my shirt. Harry sat himself in a chair next to me while giving me a small smile.

"I have nothing else better to do. And you should be watching the food that on the grill."I stated with an exasperated sigh. He laughed rolling his eyes in the process.

"It's cooking, it needs its time. And someone doesn't look very happy." Harry spoke nudging my arm by the side. My brown eyes looked towards him, while he raised an eyebrow. I huffed putting my head into my hands my hair brushing my fingertips. I just wanted to let all my emotions out. Because everything has to get me pissed off. Ugh I hate humanity. "So i'm guessing something is bothering you."Harry quietly replied while scooting closer to me. I nodded into my hands looking up my face red from the impact.

"Everything is bothering me. Look around us Harry. Everyone is happy with the people they love. All the couples having their cuddling moments. I want that. I want that so badly. I even envy it. I haven't feel loved since forever. I'm not good enough for men to have a second glance at. You what to know who I blame? I blame Liam. Because it's his fault. He put this all on me, and decides that everything is okay. That nothing is going to result from it. It's not okay. It never will be okay. Things always have to be on me. Every problem has to be on my back. and I'm tried. I'm tried of doing the same things over and over again. Trying to make everyone else happy, when I can't even have time to get myself to smile once in a while."I croaked cracking on a few words. Harry rubbed my back. his smile turning into a limp frown.

"Everyone needs a break in a while and what you've been through is absolutely incredible and I don't think any 19 year old mummy would be able to do that."He said while kissing my forehead while i gave a small smile barely reaching its way up. He cuddled himself into my arms rubbing my back, the ends of his curls tickling the outside of my cheeks. "And wait, why is this Liam's fault?"He asked raising an eyebrow. I shifted in my seat putting my hands on my thighs.

"Because. He gets the blame."I muttered quickly pushing a piece of my hair out of my face. Harry let out a loud laugh while a smile was clearly evident on his lips.

"Gets the blame for what? Making you go insane?"Harry asked while laughing. I punched his arm playfully while I rolled my eyes.

"No, he just causes stress for me. Therefore, I try my best to ignore him." I simply spoke while giving my shoulder a shrug yawning in the process. Harry rolled his eyes laying back on the chair that was set beside me.

"Oh come on, admit it already. You love him, you're just too scared to admit it." Harry mimicked in a high pitched voice. I gave him a glare heaving a sigh. Why would I love someone who planted scars all over my heart? He ruined me, he tore me in half. to even think about loving him is going way too far.

"You wish Styles, you wish."I laughed while a warm smile planted itself on my face. Harry leaned closer to get a better view of my bluffing face. That for no reason decided to get all red.

"Ha ha! See, you do love him. Ohh goshhhh, Mia, this is awesome you have to tell Liam. You just have to!"Harry yelped standing up. I shushed him bringing him back onto the chair. While a small frown was seen on Harry.

"I do not love him, and I never will. Why can't anyone ever listen to me?"I sighed while slumping down in my chair bringing my arms around my chest closing my eyes in stress.

"You're in denial."

"Am not."

So what do you think? Sorry if it was stupid, I'm like really tired and I'm literally yawning right now. So sorry if it sucked and wasn't good enough. Next chapter will be FILLED with drama!

Please comment and vote guys. It literally means the world to me and motivates me to keep writing chapters. Knowing other people like to read this story. So please comment and vote!!! I would love you forever even if I love you no matter what!!! xx

Check out my other stories as well beauties!! xx

Also the external link is a picture of Gage, Zayn's new girlfriend .xx