Chapter 17

So what if I came clean

And told you all you mean to me

So what if I meant every word I said

Baby don't let it go to your head

- Don't Let It Go To Your Head- Jordin Sparks

Mia Lovenburg

"Liam Payne's New Lady?"

Former band mate Liam Payne from One Direction has been caught with a mystery woman. From his recent breakup history including the X Factor dancer Danielle Peazer, Liam Payne is officially again, off the market. Is that the sound of heart breaking cries all over the world?

Liam Payne has been seen in Hyde Park in London, with a mystery girl? Apparently sources say, the two have known each other since childhood, and apparently have been hitting it off. The rumors have been spreading like wildfire!

So what do you think of Liam's new lady? In or out? Leave your comments below!

My lips were parted while my eyebrows furrowed together. What? Why?! Why this?! That one moment when I'm officially done with him, this happens. Everywhere I go, it's there. Stupid magazines of pictures of us everywhere. I let out a loud huff, rubbing my face in frustration.

"Hey, it will blow over soon, I hope?" Kat offered while rubbing my back.

"This is why I never wanted to see him in the first place. Because of his career. I'm so stupid!" I exasperated while my head was soon brought into the palms of my hand. Kat gave a small smile hopefully lifting up my spirits. "What am I going to do? Everything is ruined, what am I supposed to do now?" I questioned lifting an eye open to look straight at Kat. She fidgeted unsure of what was supposed to echo out of her mouth.

"You find someone else. Maybe you can move on from Liam, and find another guy who wouldn't hurt you."

"And how is that going to happen?"I almost spat bitterly with a groan. Kat sighed until her lips turned up into a smirk.

"We need a tight dress and some heels. That will do just fine." She clapped her hands with giddy rummaging up the stairs into my throne of clothing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, following right after her.

* * *

"I feel like a slut Kat." I spoke while straightening out the tight dress. Kat laughed while running her fingers through her hair straightening out her dress as well.

"You look gorgeous! And since you have been being a mom lately and parenting your three year old son, it's about time you actually have a little fun for once!" Kat snickered while grabbing her pouch. My lips let out a long sigh nodding along. Kat was completely right. I've been taking care of Charlie and parenting him when I haven't had fun in such a long time. It's about time I let loose, and maybe even find a man for me. I've been so caught up with the drama circling around my life I need to push it away and actually live my life. I'm 19, I'm supposed to be having fun with my life before it's too late.

"You're lucky Charlie is visiting my mum this weekend." I muttered, my heels clicking against the floor.

Liam Payne

"Liam get your arse up, and stop crying and be a man!!" Louis almost yelled loud enough for my eardrums to pop right out. My nose was itchy and sore from the amount of tissues I've used up. My eyes were swollen, puffy, and red from the amount of tears coming from my eyes. Heartbroken was an understatement.

"Don't tell me what to do Lou." I croaked sniffling in the process. A loud knock was heard from my door, Louis' voice echoing throughout the room for the person to enter. Bushy curls were seen and Harry was now sat beside me on the couch.

"You tried Lou?" Harry asked with a sympathetic smile while a huff erupted from Louis.

"Over 20 times, yes I have." Louis was now pacing back and forth while face palming. He looked straight at me, while tears were starting to brim my waterline while they tumbled over like a waterfall.

"Liam, you realize that there are lots of women out there, that can be even better than Mia, don't think you have no hope." Harry offered with a small smile. I shook my head back and forth with anger. There is no one out there that can be Mia! I can't just pick out some tramp off the street and be like "oh yeah this is totally the woman for me." It's hard trying to find the ideal woman out there that can be better than Mia. No one is Mia, not one human being can fit Mia. Because Mia is all that I wish for.

"Harry don't feed me lies. There can be no woman like Mia. Even if I try, it would be a waste of my time." I muttered with ease. My nose sniffled while my fingers fiddled together, my nerves acting up. Harry sighed with a desperate cry of trying to make me feel better.

"What I think you deserve is some vodka, shots, and hot babes grinding on you." Louis smirked while rubbing his hands together. My features turned into a look of happiness. Vodka? Yeah, why not. Shots? Count me in. Hot babes grinding on me? Damn, I'm on fire. Harry's red lips turned into a smile gathering himself up.

"I think we have it settled. We are hitting the club tonight." Harry snickered while grabbing my arm and hoisting me up.

I was 19 years old. I DID NOT have to be sitting on the sofa crying my eyes out and wishing for a girl that certainly didn't love me back. I seemed like a heartbroken teenage girl, and I, indeed, had to be the man I truly was.

I'm Liam Payne.

I can get any girl I wished for in a matter of seconds.

Louis Tomlinson

The dark chilly air brushed past me while I gave Harry a signal for him to bring Liam in the car. My feet brought me to the back, checking my surroundings, and pulling out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kat, so did you get Mia to agree on the club?"I smirked playing with the hem of my shirt and flipping my hair to the side.

"Yeah, we're leaving right now, did you get Liam to come?" Her voice spoke into the receiver. My smile was bright and hopefully everything was going to work out the way we decided it would.

"Yep, we wiped away his tears and he's all ready. See you there!" I spoke enthusiastically with a smile.

"Alright see you there!" Kat said. With the click of a button the call was ended. I put my phone back into my pocket.

Mission Lia was just about to start.

I hope you guys liked it!!!! PLEASE COMMENTTTTTTT AND VOTEEEEE AND FOLLOOOWWWWW!!!! Thank you guys love you! xx

Also please check out my other stories it would mean the world!!! xx

LOL, the ship name for Mia and Liam are Lia xD. It's my name but spelled differently, I swear I didn't even think of it.