Chapter 9

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES GUYS THEY WON'T LET YOU DOWN!!!!

No, I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most

- Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

Mia Lovenburg

I was in no mood to see his face. Who's face? Liam Payne's face. I drove up towards his house with an attitude. Charlie was on my mind, waiting for my son to come back in my arms. I parked the car in front of Liam's. My feet padded against the cement while i knocked on the door. I heard lots of shuffling and the door slowly open. I looked up to notice Liam smiling until I looked down to notice Charlie with a smile plastered onto his lips. I smiled looking down onto my son. I looked up, my heart nearly in my throat. My jaw was hurt from my hard clenching when Liam smiled. I picked Charlie up in my arms grabbing his small duffel bag in the process. I was about to walk out, a soft hand placed onto my shoulder. My breath caught in my throat while Charlie giggled.

"You're just going to leave like that? Aren't we going to like talk.....or something?"Liam's voice flooded my ears while I set Charlie down, his petite hand folding into mine. I turned around breathing in and out. My head snapped towards Liam while he smiled once again.

"I think it's better we don't interact with each other."I spoke up in a whisper looking down, not wanting to meet his eyes. I felt feet shuffling, and a loud abrupt voice.

"Liam come on, aren't we going to make brownies?" I knew that voice like the sound of music. My eyes snapped up to meet the one and only Andy Samuels.

"Andy?!"i almsot screamed burying him into a hug bringing Charlie with me. Andy's loud laugh flooded the room while Liam standed there with a stare. We unhooked each other, looking down at Charlie.

"So your his mother! Liam wouldn't tell me."Andy laughed while flopping up Charlie's hair. I smiled while looking at Liam while he rolled his eyes. I smiled while Andy gave one last goodbye giving Charlie a high five getting back inside the house.

"Looks like it's my time."I mumbled while grabbing Charlie's duffel bag into my hand.

"Can you not. I know you hate me, you hate every single being inside of me. I know that i absolutely broke you. I know that i left you with my own kid. I know that you don't even want to talk to me. i know you want to punch me. i know you don't even want to bring Charlie here. You absolutely hate me, just admit it, god dammit!!"He yelled closing the door behind me. Tears were stinging at the brims of my eyes, while i just wanted to slap him right int he face. I urged Charlie to near the car at the end of the driveway while I kept a close eye.

"You don't know anything."i muttered not meeting his eyes. Liam lifted my chin up his mocha brown eyes making me weak in his arms.

"Forgiveness is all I ask. That's all I ever wanted. Your making it seem harder than it already is."He spoke his hot breath fanning over my lips. I pushed him away from me, goosebumps rising up onto my skin up my arm.

"Don't go near me any closer."I whispered, with a shaky voice.

"Mia, why can't you understand? This can all go behind us, and we can start new. Stop being difficult!"Liam yelled. i looked over to Charlie while he was drawing small figures on the car, with his index finger. I sighed turning back around to see Liam's eyes looking for answers.

"Just leave it how it is Liam. It's better this way. Because the next thing you know, one is going to fall for another. And i'm pretty sure I'm going to be the one falling."I whispered the last part. Liam's jaw clenched with anger while in a swift movement he disappeared into thin air which was his house. Slamming the door behind me. I stood there like an idiot, shameless, absolutely shameless. I walked back to my car to see Charlie with a frown clearly evident on his face,

"What's wrong babe?"I asked opening the door with a sigh.

"Why were you and dada fighting?"He asked gripping onto the hem of my shirt. I turned to look at him, with a huff.

"We uh, weren't fighting baby."I covered up pulling him into his car seat.

"Yes you were. Dada was yelling and you were scared mama. Don't fight. you guys love each other."Charlie whimpered while he played with the cape of his batman action figure. I sighed getting into the driver's seat.

"Don't worry Charlie, we were just having a bit of a feud."I spoke while looking at him. He pouted his big brown eyes now focusing on the Batman action figure.

"But you love Dada right mama?"He asked leaning forward his strap becoming bigger.

"Used to."I whispered, hopefully Charlie didn't hear. He was too young to hear this bullcrap. Especially the part how his father is a complete jerk.

But then again, I'd rather just be with someone else. But first loves always seem to roll back into your life. As always.

PLEASE READ

Ok it wasn't my best chapter but yeah I'm sorry guys. Well please vote and comment!!! It would mean the world, the galaxies, the moons, the stars, and the rest of the universe!!!! It would make me smile!!!!

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORIES

Niall girls: Capricious Mind (Niall Horan Fanfic)

Harry girls: Ego (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Louis girls: Disney Magic (Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

Zayn girls: Inside and Out (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

Even if you want, you can read anyone you would like!!! So please read them!!! They won't let you down!!!

Ok bye love ya leave comments!!! xx