Chapter 6: KRAZY

Lol I still go crazy when I have chocolate. Sh don't tell anybody. Let's keep it between us.

Blaise's POV
Okay I know it was a very bad idea to eat the cookie in Algebra. My switch turned to Krazy mode. I was looking dreamily my pencil.

"Creep."a voice said. I looked up with the stupid face still and saw Ralph.

He's in this class with me as well. And his seat is in the the third row. I'm in the fourth. His seat is in front is Cody's which he sits by me. Jasper isn't in this class and neither is Cassie. She has English right now.

"Where did you go after lunch?" I pouted.

"Nun ya."he said taking his seat.

Cody came along and sat down then passed me a note.

When did you get so cozy with the bully of yours?

Don't know it just happened. I gave him the note and he looked at me and shook his head.

"You ate that cookie didn't you?"he asked.

"Yes." I said with a sheepish smile.

"Embarrass yourself fine."he said opening his notebook to do the problems on the board. (Lol don't mind the way I wrote I forgot to take this style off after the note passing)

"The letters need to stop fucking with the numbers." Ralph said scratching his head.

"Language." I said and he turned to look at me. "The unicorns shake their heads in shame." I said shaking my head.

"Your crazy."he said with slanted eyes.

I giggled uncontrollably. "I am crazy." I said as the teacher was just coming in and some students.

"You have problems I can't describe." Cody said shaking his head.

"Oh do I?" I said feeling a bit dizzy. "Ralph." I said and he glared at me.

"Don't call me that."he said.

"I need to use the restroom." I said.

"Okay you can go."Mr. Ray said not looking up.

"Ralph." I said again and he glared at me some more.

"What?!"he yelled.

"Carry me." I said putting my arms out.

His face heated up. He looked away. "Walk."he said turning away.

"But I can't feel my legs." I said rubbing my leg.

"Go ask your boyfriend."he said coldly.

"He's not here. I need you." I whined as I slammed my head against the desk making people jump.

"Please help him." Mr. Ray said to Ralph.

"Tch." Ralph said and got up.

( ̄~ ̄)this is how Ralph's face looked like.

(^ω^)this is how my face looked up as I stretched out my arms.

He helped me up. I leaned on him as we walked out. Then I pushed him away once we we're out the classroom.

"Freedom!" I sung as I twirled around.

I realized I pushed Ralph towards the lockers.
╮(─▽─)╭ this how I looked like."My bad." I said.

Ralph grabbed my shirt and pushed me against the locker.
"You think this is funny?"he said gritting his teeth.

o(╥﹏╥)o this is how my face looked like at that moment. "I'm sorry." I cried.

"You are so ugh!"he yelled.

Anger Problems or what?

"I can't believe you lied!"he yelled.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

He smriked. "So are you still going crazy or are you back to yourself."he said.

I should have said I'm back to myself...

"Uh both I don't know." I said looking down.

Then he leaned closer. "Ralph what are yo-" I started to say but he sucked my neck.

"Ah!" I said and my face started to heat up.

Wait! This is Ralph! My Bully! What is he doing?! Why am I not stopping him?! I'm dating Jasper! And why...does it feel so.... Good.

"Ralph stop." I said and he only sucked harder.

He pulled back. With a smirk on his face. "That's punishment."he said pointing at me neck.

I looked at it. My face turned completely red. I slapped my hand over it.

"I thought you weren't gay!" I said flustered.

"Hmmm."he said getting in my face making my skin feel hot. "Your fun to mess with I guess that's why I bully you."he said smirking. "But this way is way more fun."he said and licked his lips.

Horny or what?!

My face steamed. I looked down. "I-I hate you!" I yelled and ran to the restroom. I'm glad he didn't follow me. I looked into the mirror at my neck. "I can't let Jasper or anyone see this." I said.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ OMG! Well what do you guys think? Ralph Ralph Ralph you dog. Any who's this is series will have a sequel and so will I'm a Cheerleader when I'm done with their main stories. Bye bye (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ