Chapter 10: Ralph....

Blaise's POV
Now here I am breathing hard in the restroom at the highschool. I'll be here next year. I can't do this. I'll be on that stage. Singing in front of all those people.

"Your not alone."

Heh. That's what he said. I guess they mean it when they say you give it away they take it all away. In one swift moment a note is passed to me. I forgot about Ralph. And then I was happily with....Jasper. But as soon as I read that note my world crumbled.

I'm a screw up. I'm sorry we should see other people.

The day of the concert.

"I hate you!" I cry.

The door opens and speak of the devil.

"Mrs. Ruggles is wondering where you are. We need to start." Jasper said looking down.

I did mess up. I guess I deserve this huh?

"I'll be out in a sec." I mumble while wiping my face.

"Blaise if this is about us..... I just didn't feel like-"he started to say.

"I was good enough!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry."he said. "But no, I just didn't feel like we were a real couple."he said.

Whatever. I don't need you. I don't need anyone. Cassie and Cody are there for me.

"I do love you, but I just I don't feel sure about this relationship."he said.

"I cheated on you." I mumbled.

"I know." Jasper mumbled and I turned to him.

"I'm sorry." I said wiping my eyes.

"I did too."he said.

Hold up... What?!

"Uh with who?" I say with my voice cracking.

"Uhhh."he said looking away the door opened.

"Blaise get your ass on stage. I've been sitting and waiting to watch-" Cody was saying but saw Jasper.

Oh I see. My best friend and my....

I can't even do this. I walk past them. I run to the hall and hear all the people. I stop and get some water from the water fountain and splash my face. I run on stage. When Jasper comes on stage and get settled we start. My eyes were watery. We started our first song.

"Blaise!"a voice yells when we we're about to start the second song.

I look up to see Ralph running.
Idiot why are you here? Tears run down my face. Wait... he came to see me? Ralph sits down and gives me that smile. I wipe my face. And smile as well.

Author
And that's it for tonight. Also get ready for lot's of twists. So don't be surprised. Okay actually I do want you to be surprised.