Chapter 3: Weirdness

I hate that I fell in love so quickly.

Blaise's POV
I can't keep still or stop smiling like an idiot.

"Blaise quit it. Your creeping me out. Why are you smiling like that?"Cody said making more distance between us as we walk to know.

"Ohhh would you like to know." I say spinning around.

"Yes Blaise, that's why I asked."he said with a poker face.

I stared at him and pouted. "I hate how expressionless your face looks." I said and stopped twirling.

"Are you in love or something?"he laughed.

"What's so funny?!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh."he said and slapped his hands on my cheeks. "You are in love. How could you not tell me!"he said pushing me away.

"Woah." I say spinning around dizzily. I finally balance myself. "I was going to tell you." I said.

"Whatever."he said smirking. "So who's unlucky guy?"he said nudging me.

"Unlucky?" I said confused.

"Honestly Blaise who wants to hear you talk about horses,unicorns, and rainbows everyday."he said rolling his eyes.

I pouted. "I do not talk about them all the time. And that's not the only things I talk about." I said nudging him. "Any way I found out that the unicorn I got it's hair turns rainbow colors when it gets wet." I said jumping up and down smiling brightly.

"See."he said and I frowned.

"You think he won't like me anymore." I frowned.

"Who's the damn guy?!" Cody yelled.

"Hey Blaise." Jasper said coming out of his house and running towards me then kisses me.

Cody's eyes widen. Jasper pulls back smirking. I'm breathless for a moment then I turn to Cody.

"Don't use that language around here." I said shaking my finger at him. "And Jasper is the guy." I said smiling.

"Damn isn't even a cuss word. I could do worse." Cody said rolling his eyes and I do as well.

"Hey Codes." Jasper said grinning.

"Codes?" Cody and I say at the same time.

"Uh it's a nick name." Jasper said nervously smiling.

We started walking again. When we got inside the school and started walking down the hallway I was tackled.

"Blaise!" Cassie said smiling.

"Good morning to you too." I laughed as she got off me.

"Hey Jasper."she said as I got up.

"Hey."he said grinning then he turned to me. "The way people interact with you is amazing."he said giving me this brilliant smile.

I freeze into place. I think I stared at it too long.

"Blaise?" Cassie said waving her hand in my face.

"Blaisey?" Jasper said with his head tilted to the side.

"Blaise come back to earth!" Cody said smacking me in the back of the head bringing me back to reality.

"Ow!" I said hitting him back as he grins. Then I turn to Jasper blushing. "Uh sorry." I said and he smiled.

"It's okay."he said and grabbed my hand.