Chapter 11: After the Concert

Every time I think about this moment my heart flutters. But I don't want to love again.

Blaise's POV
As we get off stage, I wanna run. I don't want to talk to Ralph or..... Cody. Nobody. I want to be alone. I start walking towards the door. My arm gets grabbed.

I turn around it's Ralph. He tells me he loves me and we kiss. And we leave Jasper and Cody in the dust.

I hate my life. Why does my love story have to be the opposite.

"Cody." I mumble.

"You did great."he said giving me a weak smile.

All guys are asses. Ralph was one too. And maybe he still is.

"Leave me alone." I said pulling my arm away.

"Please hear me out." Cody said weakly.

"I don't need to, because I already know." I said but Cody grabbed me by my arm towards him.

"What are you doing?!" I yell as tears roll down my face.

He keeps dragging me until we're in the restroom. He locks the door behind him. I just stare at him.

"You were suppose to be my best friend." I mumbled.

"I still am, I should of told you....But you seemed so happy."he said going through his hair.

"Tell me that you and my boyfriend-" I started to say.

"I didn't do anything with your boyfriend."he said glancing up at me. "He kissed me and I pushed him away. Remember that time we went to my house. And you came running to the basement with popcorn and I looked pissed."he said looking down.

It all came back. It made sense. But could I really trust Cody. He could be lying. I don't even know anymore.

"Just leave me alone." I said and he grabbed my arm again before I could walk away.

"Why are you so upset anyway? You cheated on him right at the start of your relationship."he said and it made guilt crash down on me.

"I-I-"my voice was cracking.

"Don't think I just assumed you were hiding your neck for nothing. I did think it was from Jasper until you puked in front of him."he said and let go of my arm.

I already felt terrible. Now I feel worse. I can't do this anymore. He was right. This is what I deserve huh?

I run out the restroom outside. The cold air hits my face. The snow is still falling.

"Hey!"a voice said.

I turn to meet up with a pair of green eyes. But it's not Olive. It's a guy.

"Hi." I say wiping my face.

"Look at you all grown up."he said smiling, he had a nice smile. He was really attractive actually... But there's no time for that.

"Huh?" I said.

"Your Blaise right?"he said.

"Uh who are you?" I say and he looks hurt.

"I know you were small- Wait do you still believe in Santa?"he asked.

I stared at him like he was crazy. "Uh no." I said.

"Well remember the Santa that gave you a unicorn?"he asked grinning.

My eyes widen. He still looks young. "Wait that was you?!" I say.

"Uh huh."he said nodding.

"Where's the elf." I said looking around and he started laughing.

"Blaise!"another voice yells.

I turn around and Ralph pretty much runs into me.

"Well well."the guy said grinning. "Is this your boyfriend?"he asked.

"Who's him?" Ralph ask sitting up as I do as well.

"No,he's not." I said standing up.

"Heartbreak?"the guy said.

"Something like that." I said and he pat me on the head.

"You'll get over it, find someone else. Even if that someone is an elf."he laughs and a snowball gets thrown at him.

"Hey!"a shadow figure said by a car. "Hurry up or I'm leaving you!"the voice said.

"I'm coming."the guy grumbles. "Vincent by the way."he said grinning and left.

I turn to Ralph who was looking at the snow. "I think you sung amazing."he said smiling up at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Not now Ralph." I said and he only grinned.

"I could of not came."he said standing up.

"Yeah, why are you here exactly?" I asked and he kissed me.

My eyes widen. But I closed them and kissed back.

I couldn't help it.

He pulled back. "Single?"he asked with his eyes brows wiggling.

"Ew creep." I said smiling a bit and he nudged me.

"Shut up."he said smirking. "Is it a yes or no?"he asked as we started walking.

"So single I'm not gonna date anybody." I said.

"Uh huh."he said ignoring what I said and started kissing me again.

"Ralph." I said pushing him back.

"I'll make you come begging for me. Just you watch I'll steal your heart."he said to me smiling big.

My face heated up. Idiot you already did.

And that's all folks. Just kidding. I'll probably write more after school. More twists are probably about to come. You guys should be really happy I wrote this before going to school now time to write for I'm a Cheerleader! That's if I have time. Bye bye.