Chapter 9: I Love You

I love you....huh? I think I loathe you.

Jasper's POV
It's been a week almost since Blaise and Ralph have been keeping their distance. And it seems like Blaise is hurting in the inside but he's pretending he's fine. The concert is next month. And Ralph has not been in choir.

"Blaise." I  whisper as I walk into the restroom.

I see him washing his hands. I walk up by him. He jumps back and I smile and shake my head.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Do you love me?"he asked.

Well that was out of the blue. "Yes." I said smiling.

"How can you lobe someone that quickly."he mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Jasper I think we should-"he starts to say.

Wait?! Is he breaking up with me?!

"Go to the next level."he said blushing.

I sighed in relief. "You mean what we were doing before Cody intruded on our fun." I said laughing.

"Uh."he said playing with his fingers.

I smirked and walked up to him. He kissed me. I kissed back roughly. I bit his bottom lip. He opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue in. He moaned and his fingers went through my hair. Then the door opened. Blaise pulled away.

Ralph smirked as the door closed behind him. He crossed his arms. "Well well."he said.
He walked past us to the sink. He started washing them. "You guys can continue when I'm gone."he said still smirking.

What happened between them? I glanced at Blaise and his eyes were glassy. Ralph dried his hands off and opened the door.

"Are you coming to the concert?" I asked and he stopped.

We needed extra boys....besides Blaise needs to make up with his little friend. But Ralph laughed and closed the door behind him.

Ralph's POV
As soon as I close the door, I look down. I slide down the door. My eyes burn, my chest hurts. I hate that I feel so alone. When I first met him I couldn't leave him alone. But then after he sat with me at lunch....we hung out more. I teased him in my own unique way.

"Blaise." I whisper.

I can't even be in the same classes with him. It hurts too much. I got up and left.

Blaise's POV
Jasper was nibbling me as I was breathing sharply. This made me start to forget Ralph. And that's what I wanted. I moaned as his hands went under my shirt.

Forget him. You don't need him.

"Ralph." I moaned and instantly I covered my mouth and Jasper froze.

No. Stupid me!

Jasper looked at me slowly. I was terrified. Did I really do that.

"Moan my name loader."he said making me sigh in relief but also shutter.

Thank Jesus he didn't hear me.

"Jasper." I moan when he goes down lower.

"We need to stop before this goes any farther."he said pulling his hands away from me.

"No." I said and his eyes widen. And so did mine. "Uh keep going." I said.

I'm going crazy. What am I thinking?! I'm not ready for that.

If only I listened. If I could go back in time and change my choices.

Well well what do you guys think? I know you guys like Ralph well I believe you do. Just be very very patient. And there's going to be a second book. Oh and that one is going to be fun. Peace