Chapter 14: Goodbye

Get ready for the water works. I hope you have some tissue and some ice cream.

Blaise's POV
Then I heard the door bell. "Answer the door!"mom yelled.

I shuffled to the door. I opened it and Cody and Jasper was there. I was about to slam the door close but Cody put his foot in the way.

"Please let me in." Cody said and Jasper didn't look at me one bit.

I could feel my eyes stinging. I nodded and let them in. Well it took me a while to let Jasper in. Cody sat on the couch and Jasper sat in a seat.

"I actually called to you I was here. Then it turned out Jasper was also coming here to see you."he said.

"I asked who was that because I thought of calling you but he already did." Jasper said.

I looked at both of them. I feel guilty that I don't trust Cody. I can't even be really mad at them. Cody knew I was cheating and Jasper only cheated once. Did he like Cody? Maybe and maybe he doesn't.

"Just leave." I said crying in my hands.

"Blaise please tell me what else is going on." Cody sighed.

"Get out." I said.

"Blaise please-" Jasper started to say.

"Don't ever say my name again!" I yelled and ran out the house.

Stupid. So Stupid.

I ran to Ralph's house hoping he would be there. He opened the door. I jumped in his arms. He was shocked at first but he hugged me back. He let me in and we went to his room.

"Are your parents home?" I said sniffling.

"No."he said turning on the TV.

Who ever thought....

"Mom said we're moving." I said and instantly he shut the TV off.

"What?"he said turning to me.

"She said we're moving so I can become straight." I said wiping my face.

"But what about us?"he said and I started crying.

I don't really know. What about us? What we're we exactly?

"Ralph what am I to you?" I asked hiccuping.

"I love you."he said.

But that didn't answer my question.

"What am I to you? Just somebody to tease?!" I yelled.

"No."he said shaking his head.

"That's what it sounds like?!" I yelled.

Stop. Why am I taking it out on him? He told me he loved me. So....why is that not enough? Or it is and I'm just stressing out. It could be both.

"Blaise."he said looking at me with sadness.

I looked away. And I ran.

I'm so stupid. Why am I running from everything? I'm weak, stupid, ugly, and terrible. Ralph doesn't love me. He's just saying that. He doesn't need me. He only wants to tease me and have fun. Jasper he probably didn't even love me. Cody....I don't even know anymore. I'm sorry Cassie. I texted her that I was moving. She asked why and so many questions but I ignored them. When I got home dad was there.

"Blaise!"he said and hugged me.

I cried. I let it all out. That's when I noticed boxes were packed up.

"Tim."my mom said coming down with more boxes.

"Monica."dad said with slanted eyes.

"You can go unless your going to help us pack."mom said.

Dad looked at me. "Blaise you could stay with me."he said.

I opened my mouth about to say yes but then I remembered all that happened. I don't want to be here.

"Dad I'm sorry." I said looking down.

I felt something wet drop on my head. I looked up. My dad was crying. His tears dropped in my face.

"Blaise I love you.....I promise I'll see you anytime I can."he said as more tears fell.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me on the forehead. He ruffled my hair.

"Don't fuck our son up Monica. I'll take him away in a heart beat."dad said glaring at her he kissed me on my forehead and left.

Next thing I know we're on a airplane. Good bye Illinois. Hello New York.

Ralph's POV
I saw a moving truck and Bliase leaving in his mom's car. I ran to Jasper's house. I slammed my fist repeadly. Then he opened it.

"What do you want?"he said with slanted eyes.

"Get your car, we're going to Cody's." I said.

After we got Cody I told Jasper to us to airport. They kept on asking me questions but I ignored them. I told him to go to where the planes were. They looked at me like I was crazy. Once we got there I jumped out the car. Cody did the same and so did Jasper.

"What's going on?!" Jasper yelled.

"Blaise." Cody said shaking.

I looked at the direction he was looking and so did Jasper. I knew it, we we're to late. He was already on the plane.

"No. It can't...Blaise." Jasper said.

"Blaise!" I yelled as the plane went into the air. I dropped to my knees. I started to cry. "Blaise!" I screamed. He was gone. I covered my face and started to cry harder. "Damn it!" I yelled.

I started to think about what Blaise would say. "Language mister...the unicorns look down on you." I said wimpering.

"Blaise." Cody said covering his face and started to cry.

"I'm sorry!"Jasper yelled.

"We're sorry! Please come back!"we cried.

Well well well. Didn't see that coming did ya? Well that is all for the first book. Now time for the second. Bye little potatoes. Sorry this was a short story but second book will be here soon. I cried during this.