The test

<<I don't own naruto. Never did. Never will. End of conversation.>>

Sasuke's POV:

We went outside onto the roof and the sensei started announcing that we should introduce ourselves. The others asked him to do an example.

"my name is Hatake kakashi. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that." he began,"my dreams for the future... I never thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies." the last statement about hobbies sounded a big like he was in denial.

"that was pretty useless all he really told us was his name" Sakura stated as naruto agreed and I merely stared not feeling the need to respond to such weak ninja.

Yuuki's POV:

Kakashi soon asked for narutos introduction.

"I'm naruto uzamaki, believe it!" naruto replied while non stop adjusting his headband. I felt the urge to tell him I don't believe it and that he could be an enemy spy."I like ramen in a cup. And I really like the ramen Iruka sensei got me at the ichiraku ramen shop. But I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different types of ramen and comparing them. AND MY DREAM IS...TO BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE! Then the village will stop disrespecting me and treat me like somebody. Somebody important!" he finished still adjusting his headband. Kakashi Looked incredibly disinterested until maybe the last part he rose his eyebrow but didn't look very impressed. Feeling a bit annoyed by how he keeps adjusting it I untied it for him, placed it on his head at the spot he seemed 2 be aiming for and tied it tightly in a simple knot.

"there you go Naruto kun" I said with a smile. I thought I saw a hint of a blush on his face while his eyes widened and he muttered a thanks. Must have been my imagination. I turn back to the rest of the group to see sasuke glaring at me. Is he still mad about the fight? It's been ages. He kept staring at me and naruto's headband then glaring at naruto. Which of course triggered narutos urge to glare back. Feeling rather puzzled by sasuke's actions I pay more attention to the introductions.

"my name is Sakura Haruno" Sakura stated,the rest was her giggling and looking at sasuke. I blushed as I felt a tinge of jealousy as she kept staring at sasuke. Get over him yuuki he's no good for you! I thought mentally. When finally asked what she hates by kakashi she Immediately said naruto. I felt myself glare at Sakura. Yet was only fully aware when she cowered and trembled slightly. I blinked finally realizing what I was doing and looked at Sakura apologetically before paying attention to sasuke's introduction.

"my name is Sasuke Uchiha" he began,"I HATE alot of things and I don't particularly like anything" I felt a strangely saddened by the prospect that he does not like anything therefore he did not like me."what I have is not a dream because, I'm going to make it a reality, I'm going to restore my clan. And kill a certain some one" he said the last part with a large amount of killer intent. There was a HUGE awkward silence and I used my bangs to cover up my eyes as I activated the ryukugan and searched through everyone but sasuke's memories.

Naruto's thoughts: I-I hope he doesn't mean me.

Kakashi: just as I thought

Sakura: SASUKE IS SO..... HOT

My thoughts:He doesn't like me...

"oh right last one" kakashi said nodding his head at me.

"my name is Yuuki Itake. I like many things including Naruto and getting along with people. I hate depressing atmospheres. My hobby is training and getting information with my kekkei genkei. My dream would be for my mind to achieve peace and for that I must kill a man from the Uchiha clan" Sasuke looked at me with a wide eyed expression as Sakura glares at me and naruto and kakashi look interested as I said this.