I wonder who

<<dont own naruto never will getting tired of saying this every chappy gonna eat a sammich now >.>....>>

Yuuki's POV:

We made our way through the rest of the forest alive. However, we were much more cautious then before.... Of course if there are assassins after Tazuna they might send higher level ninja. Sakura decided to pull me aside during this time.

"hey Yuuki sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, so how about we just start over?"she said with that 'let's do it for appearances sake~' tone. Eghhhh I bet she's thinking something like "damn she's strong and I need to keep her away from my sasuke! Must befriend to make sure sasuke stays mine! Chaaaa!" but, just so my life gets a bit easier I'll go with it.

"sure Sakura, no hard feelings" I said with the kind of fake smile she uses all the time plastered on my face. Soon enough she began nonstop chatting to me about "girl talk"

"Don't you think Sasuke is SOOOO dreamy?" she whispered to me in our tent when others were asleep. Egh he's not dreamy he's a meat head....I just happen to like meatheads >.>

"er.....sure Sakura" I responded,"but he's not really my type" I quickly added so she doesn't start thinking of me as a rival.

"What's your cup size?" she suddenly asked me causing me to spit take while we were getting water.

"um I don't know Sakura...." I responded honestly.

"ehhhhh but, how could you not know don't you have a bra?!" she exclaimed throroughly appalled.

"well no..."I said HOW WOULD I KNOW! I've been traveling the globe since I was nine! "do you know yours?" I asked

"I'm a B" she replied all gloomy like.

"erm....well hey at least ur boobs won't get in the way when you move!...and er....big breasts are so overrated?" I said kinda awkwardly.

This type of irritating "girl talk" that makes somebody wanna punch cotton candy in the face just because, it's pink resumed until we got on a boat to the land of waves.

"the fog's so thick!" Sakura stated in a whispered exclamation. No duh ==, but it is extremely thick.....I can't see my hands in front of me...

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my mouth. Before I can even shout I felt a wave of nausea over me. I feel sick what is this? I looked down to see that the culprit has drugged me with a cloth I fall limp unable to fight back as he catches me and agily leaves the boat carrying my unresponsive body. Who is this....how is it possible that he could sneak up on us without either me or Kakashi noticing? Could it be him? How did he find me? Barely conscious i felt my eyes droop as I drifted into an unwanted rest.

The mysterious dudes POV:

I agily walk across the water my chakra holding me and Yuuki up as I sped through the almost opaque fog. Without a sound I reach the forest. I quickly maneuver my way to the top of a tree to await her regaining her consciousness.

<<yaaay a new chappy? Srry it's short but ITS AN IMPORTANT PART TO THE STORY!!! So it must be short b/c hey I can only work with so much material in the original text d: I'll try to write another chappy by the next 3 days . Anyways I want you all to COMMENT on who you think is the kidnapper!>>