Let's get started

<< naruto belongs to masashi Kishimoto and not Me I only own yuuki yaaay and sadly not deidara awwww>> 

~enjoy~ 

yuukis POV: 

I see the gate. A gate can be many things. It can be just a structure, the entrance to the town or a passing sight to a common traveler. However, to me it was the gateway to hell. The beginning to a long forgotten nightmare. Sighing, I clutched the two rings on my necklace. In my parent's will they gave everything to me, however only if I fulfilled the condition that I travel through all the known nations the day I reach my ninth birthday. Before that time their friends and family took care of me in the Land of Water. Until I complete the conditions of the will their belongings besides the ones given to me after the fire will be in the bank with the greatest security. Although it is somewhat exasperating their expectation that I will become a top notch world renowned Shinobi by this age I must admit the experience did make my skills fairly decent for my age. Unwillingly, I walk towards the guard. The straw hat I dawned upon my head shadowed my face making his face unseen.( hey it's not like the Akatsuki's it has no streamers it's just a hat). Maybe I would meet that sasuke boy. Wait what am I thinking?! He's an Uchiha and he has most likely forgotten about me by now. Taking notice of me the guards demanded that they knew my name. My eyes stared curiously at the two from the woven straw before answering.  

"My name is Itake Yuuki. I'm here because I have completed the conditions of my parent's will." I stated holding out the document from under my ragged travelers cloak. It had become weathered over the years and conditions I have been through.

"Ah yes, the Hokage wanted to greet you into our town and specifically asked that we escort you to his office." I nodded and followed them as they led the way. We arrived at a large building in the center of the town. Taking me to the door of a certain room they knocked before entering.  They announced who I was and why I was there before bowing at an elderly man that was smoking a pipe before they left.  

"So you are Itake Yuuki, welcome home." he said warmly as if doting on a grandchild. 

"Thank you" I replied politely bowing with my hat in my hand and my eyes lowered. 

"We hope you decide on staying in our town" he started.

"I am sure I will be very comfortable here." I continued before something caught my eye in his facial expression. There are around forty-four facial points that involuntarily give away emotions that are related to deception.  Being the Hokage it is only natural he will have deception in his life however the fact that his facial point is related to deception at this particular time when I the last Itake is before hime may mean it is related to my clan.

" Hokage sama" My tone we very serious, " What is it that you are hiding?" 

He sighed. "you are sharp Itake-San I was wondering about the ryukugan and it's uses." my eyes narrowed. His facial muscles tell me there is something else he wishes to know.  

" Ryukugan!" I cried before opening my eyes. I looked about the room and a gasp left my mouth. 

" T-the Uchiha clan is wiped out?!" I stuttered, my eyes widened with shock. I did not care that the man had murdered his clan that did not matter to me what mattered more was my shock at the fact that the clan was murdered in the first place. 

"How do you know that!?" the hokage demanded his grandfatherly aura suddenly diminished. Getting over my shock I start to explain. 

" The Ryukugan was a clan treasure because it was the best method of getting information. The ryukugan can see the memories involved with any person, place or thing. For example I looked at this room I saw the report that the Uchiha clan had been wiped out. I do not have to know all the memories of a certain object, I was more interested with the Uchiha clan because they are rivals with my clan therefore, I saw the report instead of all the memories from when it was built. I can see all the memories in a mere second if I were so inclined. I can also erase the memories so any secrets from the village can be protected. The ryukugan has other abilities as well. It gives me complete control over all elements without the need of jutsus. It is the reason that my clan were all top notch shinobi when it came to gathering information." I dug through his memories more with my eyes. He did not know these secrets because my clan did not want to be disected for their eyes. Well meh I'm the only survivor and I have handled myself plenty of times.

" Fascinating..." the Hokage was in awe of the possibilities with this discovery. Coming back to realtiy, he gave me a key.  

" This is the key to your clan's main house" I took it and just as I was about to leave through the glassless window he called out. 

" You have also been enrolled into the academy where you are to train to become a shinobi." I nodded and left jumping past the rooftops of buildings towards my former home. It may have been eight years since I had left but I still remember the twists and turns of the town as if I had only been gone for a day. However, something I did not recall until I got to my house was that the main house of my clan was next door to the Uchiha clan main house. And according to the memory of the office Sasuke is the only survivor of the massacre. Shit. It just had to be him who survived didn't it? Damn it... 

<< pls gimme feed back I think of yuuki as a pretty serious and smart person ... Until she starts thinking of a certain person with uke in his name -cough- sasuke -cough- comment, vote and maybe fan if u like this pls I'm bored and need a confidence boost>>