Not bad ppl...not bad >)

<<WOOT BACK IN THE RIGHT MOOD!!! Time for my A game! >D let the fanfic Based on something not owned by me CONTINUE!!!>

Yuukis POV:

I awake feeling both groggy and like I'm about to vomit, and let me tell you, not the most spectacularly wonderful feeling in the world.

"ugh..." my head hurt like crazy.

"finally awake huh? Took you long enough." I turned quickly to see the source of the voice. My eyes went wide and I felt myself trembling violently.

"you're...." A smirk appears underneath his straw hat. The hat I had woven. How the hell did he FIND me?!

Sakura's POV:

We were walking in the forest and on the look out for any enemies. We have to be careful now to get the bridge builder to his home. I have to be on guard so Sasuke can like me! Suddenly Naruto runs ahead and looks around.

"OVER THERE!" he yelled shooting Kumai at a tree. Oh no could it be more chunins? The other ones were already really bad what if these guys are EVEN stronger!?

"it was just a mouse" stupid naruto said with a stupid grin. CHAAAA THAT NARUTO!!!

"mouse? Yah right. Everyone can see through your stupid act! You're so obvious it's embarrassing!" I lectured. Then Naruto almost killed a rabbit! He's such an IDIOT! "right Yuuki?" I asked behind my shoulder.

"....huh?" I looked around. "Where's Yuuki?"

"this isn't good. Yuuki could have been abducted." Kakashi sensei said seriously.

WHAT?!

"ABDUCTED?!" me and Naruto exclaim.

"Yuuki? YUUKI! WHERE ARE YOU? If you can hear my voice yell back!" Naruto started shouting searching for her. This is just great. I finally have someone to talk to on this mission and she gets abducted....

"either way we have to stay on mission and get the bridge builder to his home." Kakashi sensei stated.

"But what about Yuuki? She's our comrade!" Naruto yelled.

" Relax Naruto, after we get to the bridgebuilders home I'll guard Tazuna and you guys can look for her. I won't leave behind my comrades." Kakashi sensei assured. There was a long silence when suddenly-

"LOOK OUT!" Kakashi yelled. Suddenly a gigantic piece of metal was zooming towards us! We all ducked just in time for it to fly inches from our heads. The sword cuts into a tree and suddenly a gigantic guy is standing at its handle!

"well well if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the land hidden in the mist." Sensei said. Randomly Naruto tries to rush in with a stupid look on his face before being stopped by Kakashi sensei.

"You're in the way get back." sensei said.

"BUT WHY!?" Naruto complained.

"he's not like those other ninja... He's in a whole other league." suddenly a new voice appears from the tree above me.

"well if he's in a whole other league looks like I should probably help out this time around." that voice...it's...

"YUUKI!" Naruto exclaimed happily, "YOU DIDN'T GET ABDUCTED!" she jumped down from the branch in the tree and punches him.

"idiot who do you think I am? Abducted? Pshhh ,don't insult my awesomeness." she scolded while Naruto laughed and hugged her. All of the sudden he stopped smiling.

"Yuuki your eyes... " he said shocked. She smiled and waved him off getting into a fighting stance agains Zabuza. While she turned I took a peek at her eyes. I felt MY eyes widen as I saw them...