Richan appears

<<don't own le Naruto ._. Y won't chu believe meh?>>

Narutos POV:

Sasuke jumped back to monji formation with Yuuki in his arms.  

"YUUKI?! ARE YOU OK?" I exclaimed. Oh no oh no oh no what do I do what do I do what do I do?! "Shes getting paler and paler!!!" I snatch Yuuki away from Sasuke.  

Suddenly Yuuki looked different. She was sweating a lot and is it just me or did her hair suddenly look lighter? It's almost the same color as Kakashi sensei's! What's going on?! Her eyes fluttered open.  

"Yuuki...?" I questioned. Her eyes still had the star with a moon in it but her eyecolour isnt blue it's black and her hair was white. Her skin's wayyyy too pale and she seemed so different curls were forming into her hair. What's happening to her?  

Richans POV:

"eghhhh" I groaned,"first she tells me to go to sleep next she wakes me up. What the hell..." I looked around to find everyone staring at me. Let's see there's the stupid orange blob, the stupid pink bitch, and last but certainly not the least hated disgusting Uchiha. I looked upwards to see Zabuza and Kakashi duking it out. Everything was disheveled. Wow she always makes me clean up after her messes doesn't she?  

"the hell are you doing? Get into position and protect the damn old man." I said sleepily. Before slowly going towards the two jounin who are now in the lake. They move fast don't they?  

"Who are you? You don't look,sound or act like yuuki." the repulsive Uchiha said.  

"Don't speak to me so closely as if we are close you disgusting roach." I replied smirking at his bewildered look. Heh it's always fun to mess with Uchiha cubs. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sakura jumping up as if about to yell at me for calling the beat a roach. Glaring at her with the eyes of a killer effectively shutting her up. I got up to my feet and grabbed four Kunai from the string of them strapped onto my thigh and threw them into the air. Curiously with mild caution everyone focused on what I was doing. I crouched down like a beast ready to pounce before jumping up in the air gripping onto the falling eight Kunai four in each hand between my fingers. With my now Kunai clawed hands I spinned as I landed and stared at Zabuza a sadistic smile playing on my lips as I licked them my eyes as ferocious as ever. This is going to be fun...  

Sakura's POV:  

I felt myself shiver. Who was this girl? She doesn't even look like Yuuki anymore....and her attitude is completely different from before. She let out a chillingly animalistic screech and ran at Zabuza. I couldn't even see her movements she was scratching him deeply with her Kunai claws but not killing him even though she could....it's almost as if she WANTS to torture him... I trembled in my spot. This isn't Yuuki...

Richan's POV:

Weakened Zabuza jumped back and quickly landed on the water and made a strange power rangers pose creating a dense fog before vanishing....the power of the power rangers....  

"He vanished...." Naruto said in a loud whisper. NOOOO he turned into a cute leaf >.>. Kakashi started explaining how Zabuza is a silent killer dude bleh blah bleh telling us to stay on guard. The other showed signs of anxiety and caution. 

"well if we fail we only lose our lives." Kakashi stated as I snickered. The others all stared at me.... 

"oh come on have a sense of humor that was funny" I said giggling. They continued to stare bewildered that the suddenly "transformed" Yuuki was so casual and non formal. 

"How can u say that?!" Sakura scolded. um I just did? More talk about mist blah blah blah. Suddenly the oh I'm such a strong macho scary man because I wear cow print....moo,Zabuza started going all IM A KILLER WHICH KILLING POINT SHOULD I PICK?! ugh. 

"Oh I'm the all powerful deadly cow print man Zabuza i have cow prints on my arms cus thats SOOOO furocious and have a voice like Darth vader~ I'm gonna start using strong jutsus against a bunch of kids cus I feel threatened by them even though theyre only what? 13 yrs old?" I started to imitate his voice mockingly. My ears pricked as I heard a low irritated growl belonging to Zabuza in the distance. Kakashi then let out an amount of chakra to push away the fog. Now able to see I saw Sasuke trembling with a cold sweat. oh right its his first jounin battle. As i watched him reach for his kunai as if to kill himself i crept behind him and whispered sharply into his ear. 

"BOO!" He made a sort of startled cry and stumbled a bit forwards. meheheheheheheheh im evil.....messing with a kid's suicidal thoughts....ah what fun....  

"get a grip baka" I said gripping onto his shoulder roughly as Kakashi made this huge speech about how he won't let his companions die. Yada Yada Yada oh just lemme kill the stupid moo cow macho man.

"Sasuke! calm down. I'll protect you with my life. All of you. I wont allow my comrades to die! trust me." he said turning with a smile.

"I wouldnt be so sure.." a low darth vader like voice said and Zabuza appeared in between the formation. "it's over!" Just as he was about to swing his sword at us Kakashi appeared and stabbed Zabuza while me and the others either fell or jumped back. Water trickled down the clone's wound and the clone burst into a splash of H2o while the real OR IS IT REAL Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi. 

"DIE" the possibly real Zabuza shouted slicing through Kakashi only to find ot that....it was another water clone...The real Kakashi appeared and held a kunai to the possibly real Zabuza's throat. 

"now its over" Kakashi stated trying to act cool. sigh...so sad.....more talk about jutsus bleh blah bleh yada yada yada. 

"however I'm not that easy to kill!" Zabuza shouted appearing behind Kakashi again... i wonder if they keep going like this how far a distance can they make always appearing behind each other's backs....I sighed. How much longer does this have to take? 

<< ok maybe I just got bored and ended it there cus of that but...awh screw It I've done enough work dx>>