Prologue

<<I know I know. Wth am I thinking making another story when I hardly update my other ones but bleh I'm high on hyperness and I thought up this story line at 1 in the morning which means it has 2 be pro right? Right so yah. Anyways don't own naruto it belongs to it's rightful owners I only own the protagonist, yuuki hope u don't sue my gummy bears of doom away. Enjoy! ^^>> 

-prologue- 

My earliest memories was 3 days before my 5th birthday. It was the day my mother decided to teach me what her parents taught her. She knelt beside me and made me listen to her words.

"Yuuki, it is your duty to hate the Uchihas and train to defeat them as rivals" her voice was gentle and firm and hard all at once. 

"Why mommy? Why do I have to hate them?" I asked. My innocent mind was not yet ready to take in the thought of hating someone. 

"They did us a great injustice and for that they must suffer our hatred" she replied in a vengeful tone, in that moment she seemed wise and old despite her smooth skin and youthful face. "As the heir to the clan you must avenge the loss we suffered" 

"What did we lose mommy?" I asked curiously. She smiled gently and patted my head, the sleeve of her white silk kimono brushed against my face. 

" That you will learn when your old enough" she said with a laugh. "now off to your trip" she shooed me into the litter and her kiss tickled my forehead before she waved goodbye. 

It was a simple trip, all I had to do was to represent my father in a meeting with another clan while the advisors said what was to be our decisions and I throw in a few opinions to amuse the adults. It ended well and on the way back I went off into the woods and picked a few flowers to give to my mother. 

"Hello..." A tentative voice came from behind me. Startled by the sound I dropped my basket of flowers and turned around to see a pale boy with messy black hair and onyx eyes.  

"Hi" I replied. I felt my face heat and heart thump at the aura around him. It was beautiful....

" Will you play with me? Nii-San is on a mission." he asked. For some reason I could not say no.  

" Sure!" soon we were giggling and chasing eachother. It had only been around ten minutes yet it somehow it felt like we had known eachother for years. Suddenly I heard my guard call for me.  

" I have to go. Goodbye." I said slightly disappointed. 

" Wait at least tell me your name" he cried. 

" Yuuki, Itake Yuuki." I replied, " What's your name?" his next words made by blood run cold. 

" Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke." he answered before running off as well talking to an older version of him. Probably his nii-San. I ran as fast as I could, gripping my basket of flowers so hard that my knuckles became white.  

He was an Uchiha! My mind whirled as my legs burned. Why did he have to be an Uchiha of all things!?  

The litter took me back home. My mind eased at the thought of being in my mothers company. However what greeted me was not the embrace of my friends and family, but flames of hatred burning through the dead bodies of my clan. The body guards tried to stop the fire and went into it trying to save any survivors. They came back with my caretaker, who's voice was barely a whisper, 

" It's a miracle that you were not home Yuuki Sama" he wheezed with tears in his eyes," The master and mistress told me to give you this message." he gave me a big envelope and 2 boxes one big one small before letting out his final breath. The caretaker soon died from the wounds of the fire which my guards and the villagers put out. My house survived but my family did not. Neither did anyone from the clan. My face blank as tears streamed down my cheeks, I opened the boxes first. In the small box was my parents' wedding rings. In the large box was my father's katana made of blue grey steel with dragon designs on it and my mother's favorite hair ornament which had a silver rose with crystal droplets on it finally I opened the envelope. 

" We love you yuuki live long and be happy." was written hastily on a piece of paper inside. Knowing there was more I activated the ryukugan, my clans treasure, to read the rest of the message. 

"our death was taken by a man who should have been dead. He Is the reason for our hatred against the Uchihas and he wore a swirled orange mask. He will be the end of us all" 

<< yaaay I did it I made a prologue!!!! Wheeeee hope you guys liked. Pls vote and comment on how you liked it>>