Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

(Harry's POV)

I can't believe these cupcakes.They're gorgeous!!!!

They've got little red noses and smiles....and they say each kids name!!!!

"Harry!"someone yelled getting my attention,"there's someone I'd like you to meet"

"Okay"I yelled back putting my purple cupcake down.

I ran out of the kitchen,flicking my curls around,trying to get them back to normal.

"Who is it?"I asked looking around.

"Her......"Niall said pointing to a girl coming down the stairs with Mariah.

"Wow who's that?"I asked shocked,she was stunning.

"Harry this is Grace"Mariah introduced.The beautiful blonde shined her green eyes towered me.

"Hi"she blushed shaking my hand,but I refused I,being Harry styles,I gave her a huge bear hug.

She giggled hugging me back,as cliche as it sounds,a warm fuzzy feeling spread through my body,under neath her touch.

"Harry"I introduced nervously,wow I've never been nervous in front of a girl....odd

She laughed,"I know Harry,we did this two seconds ago"

I felt my cheeks grow warm,I brought my arm up scratching the back of my neck,"oh yeah"

"You're cute"she laughed walking away with Mariah.

I turned to Zayn feeling like I was about to jump into a fit of giggles,"she said I was cute!!"

"Oh my Harry"Louis laughed,"someone likes Grace"

(Mariah's POV)

"So how you doing?"Grace asked.

She has been my child hood friend ever since I was two,yes I know what you're thinking.

'I thought you lived in America!'

Well I did,but she lived there also,and she had lived across the street from me.

She heard the screams,watched the scars heal,and watched the bruises disintegrate.

She was truly my best ,and only friend,then she left.

She left me.

She moved to England for private school,she hates her self for it,but I forgive her.Who would want to stay with a girl who has more cuts than friends?

"Umm I could do better,but at least I'm not in that hell hole anymore..."I said in all honesty.

She nodded,turning her attention to the unfinished cupcakes,Harry was making,"is he uhh single?"

I smiled,"he's been single for who knows long"

Grace handed me a bottle of wine,I didn't know that in England you could be 18 to drink,but I didn't really care at the moment.

"But what about all the other woman he's dated?"she asked cringing.

I laughed,I didn't really know about them,"Well he told me he was single as we were going through all the boys and there relationships....But I guess they forgot to mention if they EVER had girlfriends"

Nodding she turned her attention to the door,"it's fine he wouldn't date me anyways"

"Grace....You're beautiful,you already have him chocked up out there...Just wait,I'll talk to him for you"