Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

Okay thanks you guys for reading this!!!

-----////------///---///---///

(Zayn's POV)

Omg!!

Omg!!!!

Omg!!

I herd it all.Last night.The phone call.I went to get some water,because I couldn't sleep......OMG!!!

Oh my gosh!!

How could Liam do that?I know he's being threatened,but does he really need to actually do it?

I'll protect her,won't let him touch her.

Well knowing Liam,he won't touch her.But you never know.

"Zayn!Are your ready?"I herd Liam's piercing loud voice echoing through the halls.

He'd never hurt her right?

"UNO memento.....gelling my hair"

I saw a small little boy run into my legs.He wrapped his little arms around my leg and smiled up at me.

I quickly washed my hands,and them flung him up to my shoulders.He released a giggle and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Where's your sister?"

"Shwe's puttin ha shoes on"

His English is getting a little better.He just doesn't have an accent like we do....neither does Mariah though.

"Nice,ready to go Mariah?"I said knocking on her door.

She opened it up and smiled.God was she beautiful.

I just want to grab her and kiss her.Never let go of her.Just hold her in my arms forever and always.

"Zayn?"she snapped her fingers.

"Oh,"I laughed nervously,"lets go"

When we got down stairs,Liam walked by eyed Mariah up and down and shook his head.Maybe he won't do it!

Mariah's head snapped around,along with her body,she had tears in her eyes.

"Ja-Jason,why don't you go find Louis...."she grabbed him off my shoulders and put him on the ground.

"ZA-Zayn,am I ugly to you?"tears were now spread across her face.

What should I say?I mean she's beautiful,but she doesn't believe it.

I want to show her how I feel.But I just can't,I want to push her up against a wall and just repeat that she's beautiful.

But I can't,I can't even reach out her.Its like she's a figment of my imagination,but she's not.Shes real.

"Of course you're beautiful,It's just......."I needed to come up with something fast....,"errrr..It's just that Liam likes you,but he doesn't know how to say it.He's trying,but every time he looks at you he chokes"

Well I'm not really lying.I mean he does like her,but he just doesn't like her soooo much....I mean who doesn't like her?

I obviously know,I do,Louis does,Niall admitted it,and Liam does.

Harry,well I don't know about him.He seems like he likes her,but in other ways....I don't know about him!

-at rehearsals-

(Mariah's POV)

"I want you to rock me,come on,rock me,come on rock me,yeah"Niall sang.

"I want you to hit the pedal heavy medal show me you care"Harry sang.

Wow this song is......sexy?

Well I mean every time that sing the lyrics they look directly at me....I mean it kind of turns me on....I can finally say I've gained trust of them.

"Jason?"I called out,noticing the small boy was gone.

No answer.I looked back noticing Liam was gone too.

I herd giggling and I followed the noise.

"Jason?"

Still no answer.

I entered a dark room,for some reason this room reminded me of when my dad.....BAD MEMORIES!!!! SHAKING THEM AWAY!!!

"Im so so sorry"a deep voice spoke calmly.

I herd the door slam shut,and the lights to a dim.Someone walked up to me garbbing me by the waist.I could feel my heart jump up to my throat.My body shookand my eyes watered.

"Wh-who's there?"

"It's just me"Liam's voice finally coming clear.I became a little more relaxed....but still well aware.

"Please Liam,what are you doing?"I felt tears spring back in my eyes.wow so much crying in one day.

His soft hands lifted my shirt slowly,I begged and cried,punched and kicked,but he just kept going.

I felt his soft lips on mine.Was he raping me?I mean he's so gentle....

His large hands traveled down my sides,until resting on my hips.

He picked me up and laid me on a soft object and slowly pulled my sweatpants off.I tried to kick him in the balls,but he just shifted and moved away.

"It'll only last a couple minutes"he ushered me.

Well that's great,"please Liam...why are you doing this"

He ignored me.He pulled my panties off and slowly lowered his head.....oh god please make it stop.He's trying to break me.He's trying to make me enjoy this.....

"Liam please?!!!"I cried wiggling out of his grasp.

He dug his nails into my waist and through me back harshly onto the bed.

"Harry!!!Niall!!!Zayn!!!!Someone!!!"I screamed.

Liam's large member entered me.

My body shook,and my eyes full of salty tears.

"I'm so sorry,I have to"he thrusted in an out.Each time giving me massive amounts of pleasure.But if I show him that,he'll only continue this longer.

"Please!Stop!Please why!?"

"I can't yet"his breath was getting un even.

then he was done.

He grabbed his clothes,put them on quickly.He also grabbed my clothes and helped me put them on.

"We will never speak or think of this EVER again"he warned.

I nodded grabbing my purse and dashing out the door.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE!!