Chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

(Mariah's POV)

I smiled.I laughed.But on the inside I died.

Being with One Direction scars me.It really does.I'm finally starting to feel a little bit safe.Besides the therapist,Louis said he would make me better.But he's only making my problem worse.

Also,One Direction,are a huge boy band.Millions of girls love them,millions of boys.

One little thing....one little picture....will make me famous."Who's the girl with One Direction?" "Why does she have a little boy?" These questions are just floating around in space.They're just waiting to be picked up by a flash of light.Waiting to be noticed.

As soon as I'm out to the world,my father could find out.The news said he was in England,I just want to know where.

Is he far away,or is he the guy I pass on my way to therapy every morning.

How will I find out?Who knows....I'll just have to wait.He'll get me,I can promise you that....But he will never break me.

He may have already broke me,but will I ever show it?

No...for Jason's sake.

(Liam's POV)

Mariah,Jason,Niall,and Zayn....all went to bed.It was just me,Louis,and Harry.

"So Louis,how's therapy going for her?"I asked curiously.

"Well for some odd reason,today when she got out of the therapists room,she was crying and wouldn't let go of me"

I thought for a second,"well maybe he just brought back memories that she didn't want"

"Yeah,but when I asked her what's wrong...she said nothing and ran to my car.Threw ought the whole car ride,she just kind of ignored me"

"That's weird"Harry smiled,"well did you go inside with her?"

Louis shook his head,"no,ummm I sat in the waiting room"

"Can I just say something Louis,"I smiled,"I'm so proud of you.You're being mature and trustworthy.I didn't think she would've lasted two minutes with you!"

"Thanks"he yelled in a girls

Voice...and there goes the seriousness.

"Now we should be getting to bed,"Harry said stretching....we've got rehearsals tomorrow!"

We all said goodnight,and then went off to bed.I made it half way up the stairs,when my phone suddenly buzzed in my back pocket.

"Hello?"I said to the unknown caller.

"I've got her just where I need her"the raspy voice spoke.

"Who's this and I think you have the wrong number..?"

"Nope this is Liam Payne,don't worry I'm not a fangirl....there is just one thing.That girl,she's mine,I only get to touch her.....but I'm giving you permission to touch her where ever you want....just ruin her life.She'll come crawling back to me"

"I would never touch her.Just leave us alone!"By now I was in my room.

How dare this guy tell me to hurt Mariah!

"Either you do it,or I'll murder your whole family....and your four best friends!"

"Uhhhhh.....but!"

"Either or?"

"But I can't touch her"

"Do it or else....this conversation is over"

Then the line went dead.....uh oh...

------/////---------////------/

Sorry this chapter is short......I'm kind of tired....

VOTE

COMMENT

QUESTIONs

1)What do you think about the phone call?Who do you think it was?

2)who's your favourite artist?

3)if you were to rate my book from one to five....what would you rate it?

Okay also suggest me some of your books and I'll read them!!

Shout outs?

Follow me on Tumblr:NiallersCum69

Twitter:LarrySnogs