Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE

Ello loves,I'm bored so I decided to make another chapter for you guys.......sorry this one might be a little short....("-")

Please forgive me!

Okay potatoes!

/----//----------////------///----//

Chapter 5

(Harry's POV)

I was heading off to bed,when I herd whispering from Mariah and Jason's room.

I know I shouldn't ease drop,but right now,I don't know anything about this girl.But for some reason,I want to.

I carefully,pressed my left ear up to the door.

"Why do yu do thwis?"I'm guessing Jason asked.

Then a familiar voice came into play,"I don't know,sometimes I just need to"

What do they mean?What does she do?

"Pwease dwon't hut youswelf anymoe"

"Sorry Jason,but sometime I just need relief,sometimes I just need to escape"

Escape from what?What is she doing!?

Harry needs to know!!!!

"What well ya dwo if thwey fwind owt?"

"They won't find out"

"But if thwey dwo?"

"I'll run"

"Bwut thwey wet us stway,whi woud ya wun?"

"Sometimes,you have to run away from what your fears,Jason"

What's that supposed to mean?Is she afraid of us?What did we do to make her scared?And I thought you had to stand up to your fears,not runs away from them.

"Oh"was all he said.

I wanted to know more,but I also didn't want to be to rude.I just wanna know,what she's doing to her self,and why she wants to run away.

I tip toed back to my room,laying down on my soft bed.Soon I let darkness take over.

-next morning-

(Niall's POV)

Zayn had to tell didn't he!

Ugh now Liam's giving me a lecture,along with the other boys.

"Why would you do that?"Harry yelled.

"I didn't mean to!"

"Buddy,after you did that,she passed out"Louis said snaking on some carrots.

"I just wanted to talk to her,I didn't mean anything else"I tried to defend my self.

"Well apparently,that's what her father said before.....Ya know"Zayn spoke softly.

"Oh my,I didn't know he did that to her.I just said it would only take a minute and all I wanted to do was talk"

"Maybe to a normal girl,that wouldn't be so bad,but to her,it sounded wrong"Liam stated.

"Ugh I've screwed up now!"

"Yep"Harry and Lou chorused.

"She hates me now!"

"Yep"they chorused again.

"I wish I could just go talk to her,but she would probably hate me more!"I cried.

"Stop Niall,please don't cry about this"Liam said rubbing small circles on my back.

"I-I'm sorry.I just want to talk to her"

"Niall,do you like her?!"Louis teased.

Yes!

Yes!

Of course I do,but if I tell the guys,all they will do is tease me!

(Zayns POV)

I like her!

Okay I said it!

I love her!

I know we only met,but lets pretend it's love.

"No....maybe.....yeah I do"

His words stung me like a bee.He can't like her....I like her.

Anyways,she doesn't like him,so I maybe have a chance!

Someone coughed awkwardly in the back ground,and we all snapped out heads around.

Dammit she herd.

"Errr..."she started,but ended up just walking away.

"GREAT NOW I'VE SCREWED UP!"Niall yelled running out the door.

"awkward!"we all chorused.

(Mariah's POV)

Oh god oh god oh god!!!

He likes me.He cant like me.He's supposed to hate me,because I called him a pervert.

Oh god what do I do?

Nobody's ever liked me before.What do I do?

I'm ugly,fat,and stupid.Why would someone like Niall,like me?

What do I do?

What if he asks me out?Oh god,I can't say no.

I'd break his heart,or would he be relived that I said no?

"SWISSY!"Jason yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What Jason?"I snapped.

Oh god.Oh god.

He looked at me hurt,but then it turned into fear,"pwease dwon't tun inta dwaddy!"he begged.

I shook my head and ran over to him hugging him tightly,"I would never hurt you Jason,what dad did was horrible,he was just insane"

He nodded and hugged me back,"wat happen down stways?"

"Nothing.......yet"I joked.

He laughed along with me.I brought him down stairs along with the other guys.They were all sitting around the T.V.....Ugh and heres Niall,great I really didn't want to run into him.

Though it would be hard to not,I am staying with him now.I stood in the door way,while Jason and Louis played on the living room floor.

He was quite cute.No....no Mariah,louis is not cute! I cant think he's cute.Yeah he's good looking,but not in that way....I hope.

"Mariah come sit down"Liam said patting the seat next to me.

"Okay"I said awkwardly,sitting next to Liam.And of course,Niall was sitting next to me.

Just my luck.

"I thwat ya swed we were swafe?"Jason whispered sitting next to Lou.

I snapped my head over to the large T.V. that Jason was staring at.It turned from regular news,to breaking news,in the matter of seconds.

"Just this in,Derrick Constinago,was found at Londen,Airport when he brought had brought a gun and some sharp weapons from an American Airport"The reporter said.

I sat,shocked.How did he find us?

Why is he here?

"What's wrong?"Zayn asked getting to the edge of my seat.

I couldn't talk,I was just in shock.How did he?...what?

There's no way he could have possibly found me this fast.Its only been two days seance I've been gone.

"Jason?"Louis cried out,I saw him shaking Jason viciously.

"Mariah!"Niall yelled.

I felt my body go numb,and then out of no where,I felt my surroundings change,and for some reason,I felt like I wasn't on earth anymore.Like I was completely gone.Free at last.

------/////-----////----

5 votes....10 comments....15 reads.

Try to unscramble this.

Oeple era yesno!!!