Cheating

Tori's p.o.v

I waited patiently for Issa to get home. He's late again. No shock. Lately he's been comin home at around 3 or 4 in the morning. And he always smellin like some cheap ass Walmart perfume. A couple weeks ago I found a phone number in his pocket. It didn't really surprise me though. It pissed me off, yes. But surprise me? No. I mean I'm not the type of girlfriend who's quick to assume but I'm not stupid either. The evidence is in my face. And Issa got another thing comin if he think he gon creep on me and me not say anything.

I waited at the kitchen table silently in the dark when I heard keys jingle. I glanced at my digital watch and shook my head. 3:57 am. I waited to hear the door open and close before I made any movement. The lights flicked on and Issa jumped as his eyes fell on me.

"Yo! Babe, you scared the shit outta me." He said holdin his chest.

I stayed quiet.

He began to take off his jacket as he walked around to my side of the table. He tried to peck my lips but I turned my face before he could causing him to kiss my cheek.

"Where you been?" I ask with my face still turned. I heard him sigh loudly of irritation.

"Why, Torielle?" He asks causing me to snap my head in his direction. I know he ain't just use my government name.

"Because I fucking asked you!!! And don't use my government name, bitch!" I yelled standing up.

"Why the fuck you tripping?! You know I was at the studio with Durante and Que." He says.

I smirk since I already knew he'd say that.

"Bitch you a fuvking liar!!! Durante AND Jac came up here looking for yo ass earlier. So I know you wasn't with them. Cut the bull shit, Issa. Just tell me who you were with!" I yell.

"Yo mane, I ain't gotta tell you shit. Aight shawty? You comin at a nigga assumin a bunch of shit and actin like I owe you a fuvkin explanation, when shawty ion owe you shit! I'm the man of this relationship. Cop that. And respect it. You need to have some respect for ya boy and learn yo place!" He yelled.

"My place? My place, Issa?! Are you bein for real with me right now?" I yell back.

"Yeah shawty cuh that's how it is!" He yells back.

"You know what, baby? It's all good. You can go on and fuck with whoever you want to. As long as it ain't me. I'm sick of you and the way you treat me. I'm not doin this shit no more. Be the man of the relationship with the bitches you been fuvkin. I'm done with yo lil yellow ass!" I stated.

He stood there looking dumbfounded and shocked for awhile. While he was in shock I went and grabbed a few of my clothes, shoved them in my Coach duffle and left without saying another word.

I went to my best friend Nola's house and crashed their for the night. She said I could stay for as long as I needed to.

After thanking her I gather my stuff and went upstairs. I went up to her daughter, Melissa's who was at her dads house, room before setting my stuff in the closet. I laid in the middle of the twin sized mattress as I let my thoughts take over.

I didn't want to leave Issa but ever since he been on his grind he's unappreciative to me and our relationship. He's said he's sorry a thousand times and always says he'd make it up to me. But he's taken it too far by stepping out on me. So now all he gon be makin up for is a broken heart..... And child support.

Yup that's right. I'm pregnant!

A/N: Hey y'all it's ya girl, Ze'che and these are my first set of imagines. I am so excited to write them!! Some might be short and some might be long. I hope y'all like em regardless. Let me know what you think in the COMMENTS! And please don't forget to VOTE! Oooh and please go to my page and check out my stories too. You might like them.Vote and comment on them too. PLEASE! Lol but in the mean time let me know what you think of these ...Part two???