Chapter 1

" Luce! Come on , you're so slow ."

" Natsuuuu~ Let's take a break... "

" Tsk .. okay ."

Lucy sat down on a rock and searched her bag pack for her water bottle. She took out her bottle and realised that it was empty . She sighed and said," Empty bottle.." The cat sat down on the same rock and said," Gosh , lucy . Were you so hot that you had to finish your whole water in an instant?" She replied," Shuddap ! You were one who drank my water , weren't you ?! " Happy giggled . Lucy sighed once again . Natsu leaned in towards lucy's face and looked right her eyes . Lucy blushed and punched him , causing him to fly away . She said ," W-What's that f-for .." Natsu grinned and said ," Teasing you <3 ." --Lucy blushed harder-- " Anyway , do you want my water ?" Lucy accepted his offer and drank his water . He then said ," Actually ... Luce... " She looked at him after she finished his drink . She replied,"Hmm?"

" I..."

" What ?"

" I.. I... SPIT IN THE WATER MUAHHAAHAHAHAHA."

" WHUT YOU ASSHOLE." She then kicked him and he flew away .

" Haha. Come'on , let's go back to the guild ."

They then continued on their journey back to fairy tail . When they got off the train , Natsu was still dizzy from his ride and felt like vomitting . Lucy said ," Natsu .. come on . We're in magnolia already , I don't want to carry you all the way back ." He barely stood up and walked to lucy .

"Natsu ...?"

"Luce..."

" W-what ..?"

" I ... "

"I need you ..." Lucy blushed.

" W-what??"

" I need you .. to .. get .. me fire.." Then he collapsed on her shoulders . Her heart was beating really fast . Happy teased ,"You liiiiiiiiiiike Natsu ." He giggled . Lucy replied ," SHUDAPP YOU CAT !" Lucy got some fire for Natsu to eat . Then, they walked back to the guild . When they arrived, Natsu kicked the door open and said ," WE'RE BACK ! " Only to find everybody crowding around in front of the bar . Everybody looked at them .Then, Natsu spotted a white coloured hair girl . Happy got on the ground , and said with eyes wide open ," Lisanna....?" Tears dropped down their cheeks. Then , they ran to her saying ," LISANNA !!!!" They hugged her ,crying . Lucy thought," Lisanna..?"