Chapter 9: I'm about to do something stupid.

I rose out of the shadows and stood next to the empire state building. I quickly ducked as a spear sailed above my head.

I drew my bow and shot arrow after arrow.

I fought my way to Percy and stood back to back with him.

"Where were you about two hours ago!" yelled Percy

"Trying to persuade the person who wants her honour before she fights" I told him as I took out a drachne.

"I got an idea" I said "Percy stay here, Mrs O'Leary heal" and I jumped on the hellhound and rode it into enemy lines.

I was suddenly pushed off Mrs O'Leary and fell to the ground.  Mrs O'Leary melted into the shadows.

I heard Michael yell at Percy to break the bridge.

Suddenly I felt cracks underneath my feet and the bridge gave way trapping me with the enemy on the other side.

I caught sight of Ethan with a dent in his helm. I quickly looked away but caught I contact with Percy who was breathing heavily.

I made a semicircle with my fingers gesturing to him that I'll go round to another bridge. He nodded and I drew my sword.

I never got the chance as a tidal wave swept over the side of the bridge. As it started to retreat I saw Ethan getting dragged of by the wave.

I ran forward and pulled him up. But doing this I got dragged over myself.

As soon as I hit the water I blacked out.

______________________________________________________________

When I came to as was lying in a hammock in a large room.

Someone just walked into my room and looked slightly embarrassed.

"Tyson it's okay" I said as I got up

"daddy wants to see you" said Tyson

"I'm in trouble" I said as I walked to the throne room.