Chapter 5: Demigod training

I went to the forest for some time alone and I heard a rustling in the distance.

"Ever heard of giant spiders?" I asked myself  

I knew that if you don't move a normal spider won't react

An arrow ricocheted off the trees and cut the spider web. As I was distracted for one second the spider shot silk at me and it wrapped around my legs.

I tried to cut the silk around my legs but the silk was like Iron.

A spider was two meters away from me and closing in fast. I saw it's pincers ready for the kill.

One of it's hairy legs stepped on my hand and I felt it break.

Lightning rung though out the sky and shot the spider on it's back making it move of me.

Someone ran up next to me and crouched down.

"Nico do me a massive favour and get this thing off me" I said

"Sorry Rose you're gonna have to wait we need celestial bronze to do that and I got stygian" said Nico and he ran off to help.

My hand hurt like hell when someone with a bronze sword ran in.

"Percy do you mind" I said and he cut though the spider silk.

"Go back to camp tell Chiron and be fast" said Percy and he ran into the fight

There was a quicker way to warn the camp without leaving the fight itself.

With my uninjured hand I shot 3 fireballs into the sky picked up my sword and ran into the spider who nearly killed me.

I front flipped onto it's abdomen and stabbed down into it's head.

Next thing I knew I was standing in monster dust.

I heard an arrow whistling thought the air and ducked as it hit a spider. I turned round to see Nico struggling with a spider whilst trying to reach his sword. The spider nipped poison into it's arm and I've had enough.

I shot a powerful fireball at it and it melted into dust as I staggered towards Nico and sank down next to him.

I heated my hands and put one to the poisoned mark the spider left.

My dad taught me when I was 8 that fire can heal things as well as Ambrosia it's just when you use it it drains your power. I passed out.