Chapter 7: In the titan camp

We arrived at a place called Aunty Em's garden emporium which looked wierd for a Titan's base.

As soon as I walked into the throne room my hands were untied.

"My lord I..I don't understand" I said sounding slightly confused

"For that little roleplay you've been premotted" he said a drachne tossed me some armor.

"Get ready your squad leaves in one hour" said Kronos and I bowed to him and left the room.

I bumped into Ethan Nakamura and he imediatly hugged me.

"I haven't seen you in over a year what kept you?" said Ethan and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Had to fool Hades didn't I" I said

"Are you going out with me?" asked Ethan

"That is a yes Ethan" I said and he kissed me.

I ran to a desearted cupboard and pulled on my armor. I looked in the mirror and saw someone I didn't recognise.

I never wore armour so why am I wearing it now. I took it off pulled on a black suit and tied a purple cloth with Kronos' scythe around the top of my arm.

Before we were about to leave my eyes glowed red. I realised I made a huge mistake of joining someone I was ment to kill.

2 years ago my plans were to kill the guy so he wouldn't reform again. I ended up joining him.

I ran around the emporium trying to find Ethan untill I eventually found him sitting at the fire eating some sort of sandwhich.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked

"Sure" he said as he led me out of the room.

"I'm joining Olympus and you should aswell" I told him

"You know why I can't" said Ethan

"If we both survive this I'll see you around Ethan" I said as I ripped the the cloth from my arm and melted into the shadows