Chapter 4: Welcome to the beats Junior

Before I could make a move forward Clarisse punched Will in the nose and I heard a crack. She moved onto me and I kept dodging her fists.

I heard a horn in the distance and a team cheering. As I tried to make out which team was cheering Clarisse saw her chance. She punched me in the eye and I went flying into a tree.

I felt my head hit the trunk hard and I passed out.

I woke up to the smell of anshetic. My head felt like it was split open and my legs felt like lead.

I saw Nico sitting in a chair sleeping. I sat up as Thalia came in.

"What happened?" I asked weakly

"Clarisse took her chance and punched you into a tree" said Thalia

"Where is she now" I said urgently

"Gloating in the arena as usual" said Thalia

"Good you wanna come" I said as I stood up and grabbed my sword.

"You sure you hit the tree quite hard" said Thalia

"I've gone though much worse" I said as I marched to the arena where I saw Clarisse being cheered on by her cabin and the Dinosys cabin.

"Oh look it's the little girl back for more oh i'm so scared" said Clarisse as she noticed me and everyone laughed.

"You sure you want to do this" wispherd Thalia in my ear

"If it will get her to shut up then yes" I said

"So then you like to play then we play" I said as I drew my sword and cut her on the hand.

"You think you can beat a daughter of Ares" smirked Clarisse

"Let's match the powers of the God of War against the Lord of the dead shall we" I said and we went into combat.

I used the skills I used when I was facing Atlas who was Evil with a sword.

I disarmed her in five minutes and held her sword under her chin and my sword behind her neck.

"Don't insult me again otherwise you'll regret it" I said as I dropped her sword and walked out of the arena with Thalia and Nico leaving the ares'and Dinosys' cabins in silence