Chapter 3: Welcome to hell

"Any chance you could use your powers on these guys" said Percy

"Nope" said Nico

"yes" I said "The daughter and most trusted ally of Hades commands you to stand down" but the skeletons just laughed at me. I heard chariot wheels crossing the distance.

I crouched onto the ground and closed my eyes. When I opened them they glowed red and the ground around the skeletons opened up and sucked them though.

"Go now" I said "Get to the door I'll hold of my father"

"No way" said Nico as my eyes changed back to brown

"Unless you'd rather be rotting away in his prison cells" I said "GO NOW!" I felt my eyes change to red.

I stood my ground and drew my bow.

Apart from training with a sword I've been trained with a bow for about five years, my father claiming that I was better than Apollo himself.

I drew an arrow, fixed it to the string and pulled back. I sensed a chariot moving with fast speed towards me.

I shot the arrow and it lodged into one of the wheels sending my father flying. I walked over to him and put my knee on his chest.

"Time to stop hiding me dad" I said "I still do the mission but without the reward and I'll do it my way" as I sank my sword into his cloak and the ground.

I grabbed my bow and ran to the door as I heard my father screaming his head of.

Suddenly I saw the other group of demigods running with a blue trident.

I ran over to them and suddenly got a cut on my face from a knife.

"You're Annabeth right?" I asked "Percy and the others are fine" as I threw a fire ball at my father who was running towards us with blinding speed.

"Who are you?" asked a cyclops

"I'll tell you when we get out of here" I said as I shouldered my bow and we ran though the door.

_________________________________________________________________________

"I'm Rose Phillips daughter of Hades" I said when the tunnel collapsed behind us.

"Lets get back to camp  we can ask questions then" said Annabeth

_________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at long Island beach and quite frankly it looked lame.

A guy who was a centaur rode up to me.

"I am Chiron camp director to Camp half-blood" said the centaur

"I'll take it from here Chiron" said Nico and he lead me to the Hades cabin

"I know it sucks right" said Nico with a smile as he sat on his bunk.

"Yeah actually" I said and he laughed at me

"That's you're Hades personality kicking in then" said Nico as a horn rang in the distance and someone with black hair and electric blue eyes came in.

"Oh Rose this is Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus and luitenenant to the Goddess Artemis" said Nico

"Capture the flag in 5 your with Zeus' cabin" said Thalia and she walked out. 

_________________________________________________________________________

"You ready for this" said Nico as someone dropped down next to them. 

"The blue team are 4 miles south with numbers much more than us" said Will

"We can cope" said Nico "I hope" as a horn sounded and the central flank headed off.

A group of campers jumped from trees and circled us. 

"Children of Ares we are so dead" said and Archer next to me 

"No were not" I said as I drew my sword and one of the children of Ares growled at me. 

"Clarisse make sure you do her in she looks like an attention seeker to me" said one of the girls siblings

The girl called Clarisse cut a gash in my arm and cheek before I relised I was gonna have to fight back.

"Stand up and fight little girl" said Clarisse.

"Oh I intend to" I said and all my years of practise kicked in as I fought the ares cabin disarming them in 5 minutes.

Clarisse who was still armed recieved an arrow to narrowly miss her hand. She got mad and swung her sword at him. The archer ducked and kicked her in the legs.

"Nico, Kyla and sorry whats you're name?" I asked the archer 

"Will solace" said the archer 

"Ok you three with me the rest set up a defense line" I said and ran towards the enemies lines