Chapter Fifteen.

Unknown  person's  point  of  view.

I  watched  as  the  golden  haired  boy  slowly  woke  up  after  being  knocked  out  cold  by  my  hitman.  I  was  pleased  with  how  well  the  plan  was  going.  Soon,  very  soon,  that  little  alpha  bitch  would  go  crazy  from  the  guilt.  I  knew  it.  She  was  already  an  unstable  alpha  as  it  was.  And  her  mate  would  be  out  of  the  picture  in  a  couple  of  days  when  his  pack  is  suddenly  attacked  by  a  much  larger  group.  If  only  he  woud  leave  that  winch  alone!  He  hadn't  left  her  side  since  that  boy  "died."  I  laughed  to  myself  remembering  how  well  that  scene  had  played  out.

He  was  getting  ready  to  go  to  the  pack  house,  and  that's  when  one  of  my  men  rammed  him  off  of  the  road.  He  had  to  be  drunk,  go  to  jail,  but  it'd  be  alright.  He  was  just  going  to  break  out  later.  And  they  boy  who  died?  I  chuckled  then.  Humans  are  so  naive  when  it  comes  to  the  secret  world  living  amongst  them.  It  was  so  simple to  drag  that  boy,  same  height  and  build  as  the  other,  off  the  street  when  he  was  walking  home  at  night.  And  then  my  mate  did  the  rest.  She  could  make  anyone  someone  else.  Hell,  she  even  stole  clothes  from  the  real  boy's  house  to  cover  the  scent  of  the  human.  And  then  the  real  boys  alpha  believed  it.  That  was  were  things  were  tricky,  but  she  was  so  dazed  by  the  events  that  she  couldn't  even  tell  the  difference  from  her  pack  member  to  a  fucking  human.

I  slowly  released  the  edge  of  my  chair,  as  I  had  made  it  crumble  from  the  hatred  I  withheld  for  that  girl.  She  didn't  deserve  to  be  alpha.  No  way  in  hell.  But  soon,  soon  that  will  all  change.  My  chin  lifted  slightly  as  I  daydreamed  of  all  the  power  I  would  have.  A   gasp  caused  me  to  look  at  the  silver  cage  the  boy  was  held  in.

I  smiled  wickedly.  "Good  evening,  Carson.  I'm  so  pleased  you're  finally  awake."

Plain  shock  was  written  on  his  face  as  he  stuttered,  confused  as  to  why  I  have  him  locked up.

Poor  boy.  Poor,  poor  boy.

                                                                            ~*~

Kyler's  point  of  view.

I  held  Aurora's  hand  as  she  laid  in  the  hospital  bed.  It  was  barely  warm,  and  covered  in  tears.  Gently,  I  wiped  them  off  and  kissed  it  tenderly.  She  had  tried  to  kill  herself.  My  mate  had  attempted  to  end  her  life.

My  heart  broke  at  the  thought.  Wasn't  I  enough  to  keep  her  alive?  My  wolf  whimpered.

I was  never  this  soft.  Never  this  vonurable.  Until  I  saw  her.  I  gently  smiled  remembering  that  day.

Flashback;

It  was  the  first  day  of  being  alpha,  and  I  was  on  top  of  the  world.  Every  girl  who  never  gave  a  damn  about  me  before  was  winking  as  they  walked  by  and  smiling  flirtaciously.  Don't  get  me  wrong,  I've  gotten  plenty  of  ass  before,  but  now  I  had  it  all.  Something  about  power  made  all  of  the  ladies go  crazy,  and  I  was  loving  it.  Hell,  just  a  simple  stop  at  the  grocery  store  for  mom  led  to  a  quickie  in  the  back  room  with  the  teenaged  girl  worker.