Chapter 16 - Try to Remember

A/N hi guys i am sososososososo sorry for not updating for a while. I will try to make it up to you in this chapter. Alright so enjoy and I love you all!

Niall's POV

So let me quickly fill you in on what is going on right now:  Harry and Fleur are still missing, Tay, Julia, Kendall, and Zayn are sleeping, Louis is still in his hospital room while Eleanor is in there trying to make him remember her, Liam is at the food court getting me some crappy hamburger (but hey im hungry i suppose it will have to do) and I am sitting on a chair doing nothing. Just thinking about everything. I wondered if Harry and Fleur were ok. I worried about Lou, because if he couldn't remember anything, we couldn't be a band anymore.  I worried about Taryn. My beautiful Taryn, if she would be okay and if her shoulder would heal normally. Suddenly something ripped me out of my thoughts. The door flew open and a windswept Liam was standing in it, breathing hard.

"Ah dont tell me there is something wrong with you too now," I said warily.

"No Niall. They have found Harry and Fleur.  They are both unconsious and we can't seem to get them to wake up," Liam said.

I jumped up from my chair, immediately forgetting my tiredness.  

"Take me to Harry," I demanded.

I followed Liam down the hallway, and into room 105.  My heart dropped when I saw the lifeless body lying on the hospital bed, all hooked up to an IV and other things were stuck to his body.  I swept aside his curly matt of hair and whispered for him to wake up. It was no use, he was already half dead.

"Im so sorry, sir, but we don't think he is going to make it," said a voice behind me, who ended up being the doctor. "The girl, on the other hand, is going to be just fine I presume. She is breathing normally and should wake up ASAP."

I nodded as he walked away.

Sighing, I took one last look at Harry, and walked away. I was just slowly walking towards Taryn's room, when an idea struck me.  I made a hasty U-Turn and ran in the opposite direction.

Breathing heavily, I pulled open the door to Louis' room.

"NIALL!" he greeted me with.

"Wait, you remember me... Louis?" I asked, confused.

"Of course I remember you old buddy! Where have you been?"

"Louis I am very confused right now, but for now, you need to come with me." I said.

"Ok where are we going? Are we leaving this filthy place inhabited by dying servants?"

"No, we are going to see Harry," I said, looking into his eyes for any sign of rememberance.

There was a long silence.

"H-harry? Where... where is he?" Louis asked.

"Harry isn't waking up, Lou.  He was in a car crash and he is unconsious." I replied cautiously.

Suddenly Lou started running door to door looking in, finally stopping at room 105. He ripped open the doors and ran to Harry's bed.

"Harry..." he whispered. "Harry wake up, please. Harry? Harry! WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"Louis..." i started, but I didn't really know what to say.

Louis got up and turned around. There were tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Beep beep beep beep" went his heart monitor. It seemed to be getting faster and faster every second.

"Beepbeepbeepbeepbeeeeeeeeeeeee" and it went flat, this long, ear-piercing tone that represented death.  Doctors and nurses burst through the door and shoved us out.

"You need to leave the room please," a nurse said, shutting the doors behind us.

Louis wiped a tear from his eye. I took him back to his hospital room, and I went back to Taryn's.

I sunk into my chair and fell asleep.

Harry's POV (THE NEXT MORNING)

I opened my eyes.

I was almost blinded by the bright lights that were in my eyes.

I felt my body being jolted and... electricuted?

"Ok ok stop he's awake," I heard someone say softly.

"Where am I," I croaked.

I saw a bunch of people leave the room.

"You are in the hospital sweetie," A lovely young girl said to me. I guess she was a nurse.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were in a serious car accident. The car was flipped upside down. But you are fine now, other than some bumps and bruises. You have a few minor injuries. You dislocated your shoulder, but that will be alright soon, just keep the ice on it. We will be keeping you here for a few more days, until we see that you are good enough to be released, is that okay with you?" she asked me.

"Yeah thats fine. Um, there was another girl in the car with me. Where is she?"

"Oh, she is is the room next door. She is fine, actually she is eating breakfast right now. When she is finished, I can bring her in here?" 

"Yeah sounds good," I said.

I layed back in bed and thought about everything. What was that Fleur said about Tay.. was she shot? And Louis... I think it was something about him hitting his head... ah i dont even know.

I think i will just take a break from worrying for now, and go get myself some breakfast.

A/N hiii, I hope you liked the chappie, I will write more ASAP!

Thank you lovelies!

-Tay