Chapter 13 - The Ransom

Louis' POV

"Harry?" everybody called.  Ugh. We went out to look for Fleur, and we lost Harry too.

Now we were all looking for them both.

"We had Fleur on the phone just a second ago!" Taryn wailed.

"You did? Why did you hang up with her?" I asked.

"GUYS! None of this matters right now, we just want to find them. OK somebody  - Louis, call Harry please!"

I quickly whipped out my phone and said, "Siri, call Harry."

"Hello, Louis. What can I do to assist you?"  Siri 'asked' (I programmed her to talk politely to me).

"SIRI! CALL HARRY!" I cried.

"I'm sorry, please speak more clearly, I cannot understand you."

"OH FUCK YOU!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me.

"I'm sorry, please speak-" I cut Siri off by returning to the home screen.

"Sorry guys, its nothing, I'll  just use my address book." I assured.

"Oh shiz Louis, just call Harry!" Zayn shouted at me.

I dialed his number.

"Hello?" Harry whispered.

"HARRY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I cried.

"Lou!" Harry said so quietly I could barely hear him. "Listen, I'm out looking for Fleur, I'm sure she needs my help!"

"No Harry, she needs OUR help! Not just yours!" I said.

"Who needs our help?" a familiar voice asked.

We all looked over at the door. Standing there was a girl in a pair of skinny jeans and combact boots, with a baggy sweatshirt hanging loosely on her shoulders.  To our utter shock, it was Fleur, holding a few grocery bags!

"FLEUR?!" Everyone shouted.

"Uhh, yeah?"

"WE have been looking all over for you! Where have you been?" asked Taryn, hugging her.

"I told you, I was at the grocery store!" she said.

"b-but we didn't believe you! And now Harry is out there all alone looking for you!" Niall groaned.

"Wh- why didn't you guys believe me?" She questioned confusedly.

Suddenly, Julie jumped up and pinned Fleur to the wall.

"Because we saw you in that ninja suit out there in the alley! And lets talk about that gun I saw at Nandos the other day, shall we?" Julie yelled angrily.

"GUN? WHAT GUN? WHAT IS GOING ON, I AM SO LOST. Julie, please explain!" Tay wailed.

"well, at Nandos the other day, I went into Fleur's purse, and I found a gun in there! Explain that, Fleur!" Julie said mockingly.

Fleur sighed. "Listen guys, I don't know what you are talking about with the whole ninja in the alley thing, but I can explain the gun."

We all sat intently to listen to what Fleur had to say.

"Well," she began, "when you open a girl's purse, you don't typically find a gun.  But, it is not what you think. Julie, I understand that you would think of me differently after our little convo earlier, and I know I came up with a lame exuse for it, but I think now it is time you all know the truth-"

"hello? is anyone there?" a muffled voice interrupted.

"Oh my God, Harry is still on the phone! Harry? Are you there?"