Chapter 12 - Study with Styles

Hola guys! Well im sorry this has taken me so long to update, I have been in bed sick with the flu and not had much time to come on here.  From now on, I will try to update every Tuesday.  If I cant make it, then i will aim for Thursday. Luv ya!!! And I still want to know if anyone figured out why James and Elizabeth's names sound familar to Taryn!!! comment below.  If you want a hint, go to the Prolouge and you might find the answers there... Lets go read now, shall we?!

Taryn's POV

After Niall had carried me the rest of the way home, he said he was going to run to the store and get some stuff, so I just walked into mine and Julie's flat.  I was really shocked when I walked in, because all of the boys, including Fleur, Julie, Liam, Lou, Harry, and Zayn were sitting in our living room!  And the most shocking thing of all was that there were moving boxes everywhere!

"Uhh, hey guys... what are you all doing here? and why are there moving boxes everywhere?" i asked.

"Well," Julie started. "The owner of the flat said that he and his family were going to move back in, so-"

"So you're gonna come live with us!!" Louis finished for her.

"What? You guys really want us to live with you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have a big house divided into flats," Liam said while lookig at a piece of paper he was writing on. "So it will be Harry and Fleur,  Zayn and I, Julie and Lou, if thats ok with you Lou?"

"Yeah that will be fine... I dont think El would mind," Lou replied.

"Ok, so Louis and Julie,  and then whos left... Niall and Taryn. Those are the people who will be sharing flats." Liam finished.

"Yes daddy," said Zayn, Lou and Harry.

"Fleur is staying with us too? Oh yay!" I said as I high fived Fleur.

Julie just rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong Jules?" I asked.

"Im just gonna go check twitter. See ya guys later," Jules replied.

"What's wrong with her?" Niall asked as he walked in the door.

I shrugged. "Well, i have a test in a few days, so I have to go study. C'ya!" 

"Wait! I want to talk to you for a minute, can I come?" Harry asked, standing up from next to Fleur.

"Yeah, sure Harold, but you have to let me study. I need good grades, this is the last test of the year." I replied.

So I walked to my very colourful room.

Harry followed me in and shut the door behind him.

"So?" Harry asked with this huge sheepish grin on his face. 

"So what?" I replied.

"How'd it go tonight? With Niall," he questioned eagerly.

"OH!" I replied, "It went well! We got stuck at the top of the ferris wheel, and we got food, and I met a really funny nice girl who trolled me, and we met a really sweet old couple named James and Elizabeth-"

"James and Elizabeth? Wow, is that a coincidence or what?" Harry inturupted.

"Oh, well I knew I recognized their names from somewhere, but I just couldn't put my finger on it."

"HA! Tay, you're smart, you should be able to figure that one out easily!"

"but I don't know! You do? What is it?" I asked impatiently.