Chapter 6 - Something is not right...

a/n hey guyz... so has anyone guessed whats wrong yet??? you will soon find out...

Taryn's POV

I saw Niall walk back to us a few minutes later.

"better?" i asked.

"better much!" Niall.

"sooo," niall said. "i am absolutely starving, an-'

"arent you always starving, Niall?" i said.

"well, yeah, but i wanted to know if umm, if you wanted to ummm, go to Nandos with me?"

A/N GUYS. I KNOW THERE IS NO NANDOS IN FLORIDA, BUT PLEASE. ITS HIS FAVORITE PLACE, AND ITS MY STORY, SO JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE IS NO NANDOS IN FLORIDA. anywho, back to the story.

"yeah! sure id love to come. wanna come Fleur?"

"yeah sure. and uhhh, what about Julie?" she asked.

"can she come too, Niall?" i said.

"yeah sure! we can all go!" Niall shouted.

"awww, 3 girls against 5 boys!" i laughed. "thats no fair."

"the better for us!" i hear familiar voice say. "lesh go guyza!" in case you were wondering, that was Harry, and Fleur was blushing like crazy once again as he sprinted by.

we all laughed. louis and Julie linked arms-( wait what? isnt louis taken? oh well...), harry extended his arm for Fleur. she took it, and i swear she was redder than a tomato.

liam walked onto the tour bus with paul, then on went louis and julie, then Fleur and Harry...

Then Niall put out his arm. "Shall we?" he said.

"we shall!" i said exitedly, taking his arm.

we chatted all the way to the resteraunt, and found a seat.

we all took our orders, but i could not beleive how much Niall could eat! it was like he would never need to stop!

we all chatted, and laughed and had a great time.

"hahaha, Julie," i said. "you have some food in your teeth!"

she laughed.

"Julie, you want a mirror?" Fleur asked.

"yeah, please." Julie replied.

"its in my purse," Fleur said.

Fleur's POV

"its in my purse," i said.

but then i realized. oh god. i had forgotten that in my purse there was a -"

"Fleur?!" i was interuppted by Julie. "uhmm, i think we need to talk about this."

she held up a gun.

A/N soooo??? how do ya like it? a gun? whats going on?? hahaha im not telling you! you will have to wait. Luff ya!