Chapter 10 - Coincidence?

A/N HEY MAH  OREOS! OMG I have missed you so much. i am sooooo sorry for the long wait, but it is a long story. if u want to know, inbox me. well anyway, im sorry about the breadstick part, i know many of you hate me for it, but you will survive. plus, you have no idea whats gonna happen in this chappie, so hold your horses.  sooo ima make this as good as i can to make up for how long i took to update. here we gooooo!

Niall's POV

so i was just ordering food while i saw Taryn stop to talk to that fan who had texted her on the ride. oh well she was probably just asking her HOW THE FUDGE SHE GOT OUR NUMBER. ^__^

"Hello, sir what would you like today?" the clerk asked. she was a young teenage girl and the moment i turned around, she literally puffed out her chest and sucked in her gut when she saw who i was.

i rolled my eyes.

"uhh ill get a double-double cheese burger, a 10 piece chicken mcnugget, and a large fry."

"Oh ok is that all?" she asked

"um no my-uhhh- girlfriend- will have a number 1 cheese burger and a small fry." i emphasised girlfriend, even though tay and i werent together, (yet) but i wanted to see her reaction.

lets just say she didnt like the idea of me having a girlfriend.

"ok so you want a double-double cheeseburger, a 10 piece mcnugget, a large fry, a number 1 cheeseburger, a small fry, and a phone number?" she asked sweetly.

"yeah ill take all of that but leave out the number" i sighed.

she just frowned, gave me my food and walked into the kitchen.

Taryn's POV

so i was next to a psyco who was talking to a breadstick. nothing wierd about that, right? WRONG. 

"uhh, what are you doing?" i asked. "stop it its kinda creepy."

Kendall started laughing so hard. she then got up and then started to take a bite out of her breadstick.

"im sorry, ive just been pranking people today. dont think im wierd, i just like seeing people's funny reactions!" she said innocently. 

"oh haha i was starting to worry there!" i laughed. "that was soo odd. im taryn."

"yeah, i know. kendall, like i said earlier."

"so, if your breadstick didnt tell you, then how did you get my number?" i asked.

"Oh! i got it from Elizabeth and James!" she replied.

hmmm. those names sound soo familiar! but from where...?

"who are they?" i asked.

"They are them." she pointed to the table next to where niall was sitting, waiting for me.

an older couple were sitting there, eating mcdonalds together.

"how would they have my number?" i asked.

"oh you dont know them? thats funny, they said that they knew you!" she said.

oh kill joy, now i have stalkers!

i sighed. "well, i dont know them in the least bit, although their names DO sound familiar! well,  id better get going, niall is starving and im kinda hungry too," i admitted.

she nodded.

"we should hang out sometime! i mean, you already have my number," i smirked.

"yeah, ill text you maybe this weekend or so." she agreed. we hugged and said our goodbyes and then i walked over to Niall's table.