Michael imagine

A/N "Woo! Over 100 reads! Thanks so much! :) I just changed this to 5sos imagines because that's pretty much all I've written about! If you want an imagine just comment your name and what you want it about! I would love to do one for someone! :)"

You awoke from your peaceful state of sleep by hearing a faint zipping noise. As you propped your head up you heard michael mumble "shit" under his breathe.

Michael was leaned over a suitcase packing things into it. As you got up and made your way over to Michael you saw his puffy blood shot eyes. It looked like he had been crying for a while.

You took your hand and lightly cupped his face but he turned away. You felt a wet liquid on your hand and noticed Michael was crying again.

You yelled out "Mikey we've been friends for 3 years you can tell me what's going on." But he refused and picked up his bag getting ready to leave. You now felt a lump in your throat form and sudden tears well up in your eyes.

In a weak defeated voice you said "Michael you can't leave we haven't even lived with each other for a week." You saw Michael's back shake violently and you knew he was crying hard. But before you could stop him he left.

With confusion,rage,and sorrow built up in you you made an indirect on twitter obviously signaling you were pissed at Michael. You tweeted "Isn't it fucking lovely when the only person you can tell everything to just wakes up and leaves you without saying a word or having a reason. Like you never meant shit to them?"

You locked your phone and started crying on the couch until your phone buzzed. It was a tweet from luke that said "Skype?" You opened your laptop and guided the cursor over to Luke's name. You clicked it and were immediately connected.

You saw luke,Calum,and ashton all on the screen. You broke down right away into tears wishing that Michael was here to comfort you. You looked at all of them inbetween sobs and said "I-I wa-s go-n-n-a t-t-ell him I l-loved him."

Ashton spoke up and said "What happened? Why did he leave?" You looked at ashton and said "That's what i'm trying to figure out. He didn't say shit to me."

The boys had to leave for practice so I disconnected the Skype and checked my phone. I had a reply from Michael on the indirect I sent him. I unlocked my phone and read what Michael said. "Sometimes people have a reason. Mine was god damn good enough."

You called Michael up and said you needed to talk now. He finally agreed and said he would come over that night.

You sat on your couch crying for the remainder of the day until you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door to see the boy you fell in love with three years ago. His messy colored hair was just so attractive to you.

You led Michael in and before you could speak he started talking. "DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I FUCKING LEFT (Y/N)." You backed away from Michael as you saw he had lust,sorrow,and rage beaming in his eyes.

Michael then got softer as he spoke and got inches away from your face. "I left (y/n) because I was afraid I was falling in love with you. And I know you deserve better than me." Before Michael could pull away you let your hot breathe tickle his lips and then you passionately kissed him.

He pulled away in surprise but you pulled him back saying "Michael your the only one I want. You deserve me more than anyone else in this world. I love you michael clifford."