Chapter 16

*Paisyn's POV*

"Can't tell you princess, it's a surprise." I grinned at Ashton's cheekiness and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. After a few more minutes of driving down gravel roads that I didn't know existed, he pulled the car onto the side of the rode and turned off the engine. "We're here!" Ashton ran around the side of the car and opened my door, helping me out. He turned around with his back toward me and squatted down. "Hop on." I giggled like a little kid and did as I was told. My arms wrapped around his neck as Ashton started walking.

After a few minutes, he let me down, grabbing my hand as I spotted a blanket not far ahead. I grinned up at him. "Have I mentioned that I love you?" Our lips connected momentarily before heading over to the picnic. I sat down next to the basket of food as Ashton rummaged through it. I was amazed as he pulled out all of my favorite foods. From tiny finger sandwiches, to strawberries and grapes. We ate and talked, occasionally trying to shoot a grape into each other's mouth. "What's that? Over there." Ashton turned around to see the glimmering water behind us. "Oh, that's just the pond." He smiled, knowing what I was thinking.

Standing up he took my hand in his, helping me to my feet. The closer we got the prettier the water seemed. I took my boots off, sitting on the edge of the dock dangling my feet in the water beside Ashton. "Wanna go for a swim?" As much as I really wanted to, I didn't have a swim suit. "But I don't have my bathing suit." I argued. "Of course you do. It's under this dress." Skinny dipping? I've never actually been, and with a guy? Ashton looked pleadingly into my eyes. "Fine. But don't look." I blushed, knowing he would look anyways as I stood. I made my way over to the end of the dock. Stripping myself of my clothes and laying them out carefully.

I ran to the end of the dock, not giving Ashton a chance to look before diving into the freezing cold water. Moments later a splash came from beside me, meaning I was no longer alone.

Shit he looks so fucking fine wet.

He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling us closer. Our foreheads rested together, as I tried to get rid of the thoughts running through my head. I ran my finger through Ashton's hair as he pulled me in for a kiss. A kiss that wasn't usual. Not filled with lust and hunger, but a real kiss. A passionate one. A moan escaped from my lips as he pulled me into him, making my legs wrap around him. He moved his grip to under my ass. I tugged on his lower lip as he moved one hand around to my front, keeping a firm hold of me with the other.

His hand slowly moved down to the area he was searching for. Tingles shot through my body at the amazing sensation. I felt my walls close in around him as he entered me, making me moan louder as he bent his finger inside of me. I threw my head back in pleasure as the amazing sensation overcame my feelings.

----------

"Okay babe are you ready?" Ashton asked, stealing one last kiss. "Ready when you are." We made our way over to the dock ladder hand in hand as he helped me up. I walked to the spot where I had laid my clothes. "What the fuck?" Ashton pulled his pants up and came over to me. "What is it?" He asked. "Don't play stupid I know it was you. Jokes over give me my clothes back." I held my hand out, waiting for him to hand them over. "What are you talking about? I don't have them." An astonished look grew on my face. "Are you being serious right now?" Anger was beginning to build up inside of me. "Yes, I'm being serious I had nothing to do with this baby." "Fuck. Then where the hell did my clothes go?" I was definitely not in the mood for this.

Ashton walked back over to where his clothes where, picking up a shirt and his phone. Walking back over he handed the shirt to me. "Here, just wear this." I nodded, slipping the t-shirt over my head. We walked in silence back to the car.

Pulling out his phone Ashton began checking his messages before we left for home. "Um. Paisyn. I don't think we were alone." Ashton's face was pale as a ghost as he handed his phone over to me. It was a video from our date. A video of Ashton and I making out, and him fingering me while we were swimming. "What the fuck who's that from?!" I was really pissed now. "The person who took that is probably the person who stole my fucking clothes." Ashton looked sad as he scrolled through his phone. "Well, according to this message it was sent anonymously to the whole school."

"The whole school? As in Grades 9 through 12?" Ashton nodded as he locked his phone and started the engine. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Michael. I can't go home he'll kill me! We'll never be able to see each other!"

"Shit! What are we going to do then?" Ashton quizzed as we approached a stop light. "Just take me to your place. We'll figure it out in the morning." He nodded, taking a left when the light turned green.