Chapter 18

*Paisyn's POV*

My eyes fluttered open as the morning sun crept through the slightly opened curtains. Ashton's grip around my waist still remained strong as I struggled to turn my body to face him. The dimples in his cheeks became prominent as a smile graces his face. "Morning handsome." Placing a hand on his toned chest I pecked a kiss on his lips. "Morning princess, sleep good?" "How could I not, with you beside me?" Ashton chuckled lightly as I rolled to the side of the bed, slipping on a pair of his shorts. "Oh, and your morning voice is, very, sexy." "You like it huh?" He taunted me, the raspiness of his voice apparent.

I went into the bathroom changing into my clothes from yesterday. Using the toothbrush I had at Ashton's I scrubbed my teeth clean before emerging from the bathroom. "Paisyn. I was thinking." Ashton patted the bed beside him as I walked over there. Our hands intertwined as I faced him. "Do you want to move in with me? I'm getting my apartment next week, we've signed the papers and everything." Wow. That's not what I was expecting. My mouth hung open as my mind processed what Ashton had just asked me. "Of course baby. I'm so glad you asked!" My arms wrapped tightly around Ashton's neck as he pulled me in for a hug. "Love you Paise." "Love you too Ash." "Alright, we need to get you home okay?" Ashton could tell I was dreading those very words as he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. Letting out a sign I stood from the bed, putting my shoes on to leave.

----------

I stood on the porch, staring at the front door as Ashton backed out of the driveway. Taking a deep breath I twisted the knob and opened the door. Michael sat in the living room with Calum as they watches TV. "Well well look who's home." Michael huffed. "What'd you say honey?" My mom came into the living room, stopping dead in her tracks as she saw me. I'm guessing Michael showed her the video. She stopped wiping her hands on the towel she held, clearing her throat as she walked back into the kitchen. "There's no point. She's pissed." Michael giggled at his words while I shot him a glare.

Making my way into the kitchen my mind raced with things to say. "I'm moving in with Ashton." I stated, receiving no reply from my mom as she kept fixing dinner. "Whatever, not like you care anyway." I stomped out of the kitchen, walking up to my room to text Ashton.

To: Ashtonn<3
What day are you moving in?

From: Ashtonn<3
Monday, are you coming?

To: Ashtonn<3
Yep. Tired of all of this bullshit, need to get away from it

From: Ashtonn<3
Pool party at Brooke's at 7

To: Ashtonn<3
Thank God

I texted Brooke, confirming the party details before throwing on a swim suit. I was wearing my black bandeau bikini with peach colored bottoms. My phone blared music while I got ready. Checking the time it was 6:17. Ashton would be here in 15 minutes. A light knock came at the door moments later. My mom poked her head in as I stuffed a towel in a bag. "Where are you going?" I grabbed a cover up and threw it on over the swim suit before turning around. "Swimming at Brooke's why do you care." She came in, turning the music down and sitting on the corner of the bed. "Paisyn, I'm worried about you. You're throwing your childhood away, doing thing that you shouldn't be found for another 5 years." Her hand was placed on mine before swatting it away. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

I was really not in the mood for her right now, and Ashton would be here any minute. "Look mom. I've got to go okay. Worry some other time." Taking my bag of things for the party I made my way down the steps, just in time for Ashton to ring the doorbell. "Let's go." I grabbed my house key, just in case I decided to come back home tonight, rushing Ashton to the car. "Are you okay babe? How'd it go?" I huffed out a breath as he intertwined our fingers. "She thinks I'm throwing away my childhood. I don't need her opinion I'm living my life not hers why doesn't she understand that?" He sped down the street, the car silent for a few moments before he replied. "You know she's only trying to look after you, she's worried." "God now you sound just like her! Worried worried worried. Makes me sick." We approached a red light as he turned to me. "You know Paisyn, you should think of how your actions affect other people too. Not just yourself. Then maybe everyone wouldn't be so pissed at you. Trying to get revenge." The car sped forward as the light turned green.

"What the hell are you talking about Ashton?" His grip tightened on the steering wheel, jawline apparent as he clenched his teeth.

"Peter sent the video."

~Sorry it's short but I needed to update! And don't forget to go check out my new fanfic! It's in my bio and I would appreciate it a lot!(: ~

Vote/Fan/Comment

Love youuuu -A.L.

*Thank you asdfghjkllo for the idea about doing an A/L instead of A/N you're amazing(: I'll definitely be using that!*