UPDATE

Hi everyone, just to say the I have wrote a new fanfic Let's go get back baby pond which is a doctor who fanfic i am not sure if i am going to continue it or not. As for truth or dare after breaking dawn that i will be continuing but at the moment i am writing as i upload and i am not sure how i want the story to continue so the next part may be up in a while i am not sure at the moment!! i am editing Truth or dare after breaking dawn so i will be replacing chapters soon and with the 51 things are and aren't allowed to do I have 4 in progess and i am trying my best to finish them but rying to do them for 3 different people at the same time is quite difficult. Any way on the 18th of this month i will away and i will try and upload when away if possile and if the hotel have wifi or i will upload it from my phone. Any way sorry for the delay and thanks for reading my fanfics!!

Also I thought I would add cause I am being asked it ever once in a while I know that in the books alice cannot see the wolves but in my book she can but only slightly she has to concertrated really hard to get a clear picture of the vision and I feel it makes the book mor interesting and action packed!!

Becky