Truth or dare 10

well here it is the date. I decided to upload it due to me getting good GCSE results I was too stressed to write it. It took me longer to get them together than i thought and i am back on the track of hopefully updating weekly cause my writers block is gone I will hopefully wrap up this story about 10 chapter but who would like a sequal and please give me ideas although they may take a while to go into the story they will go in sooner or later.Comment fav and all of that jaz and i am also on fanfiction.net but i am not sure for how long cause the operating system is starting to irrate me slightly. Becky

Dedicated to allie 89 - for giving me the epic dare which emmett gave Edward. i have changed slightly for the story. sorry it took so long to add in but i thought this was the best place to put it and really helps the story move along so thanks a bunch :)

So here it is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth or dare game 5

“I will start!” said Emmett. Oh dear God what is Emmett going to do I may need to restrain him if these dare go out of hand. I looked over and say Alice nodding her head in agreement, I smiled “Jasper, Truth or dare?” asked Emmett. Everyone looked at Jasper, Jasper’s face dropped his thoughts were as followed Oh dear God, what the hell has Emmett got for me please nothing that will totally embarrass me please if there is a god please let Emmet be nice to me. I laughed everyone stopped looking at Jasper and looked at me “Something funny Edward, Please share” said Esme “Well mum. It was just Jaspers’ thoughts nothing important continue” I said “Dare” said Jasper finally. Alice face shone of pride hah he wouldn’t be when Emmett is finished with him. I laughed quietly to myself and Bella elbowed me to shut up. “I dare you to piss in Alice’s car” Emmett said. Both Carlisle and Esme raised their eyebrows “Fine, Sorry Alice” Jasper said giving Alice puppy dog eyes trying to receive forgiveness. He started to walk out “Jasper” I called out after him “What!” He asked clearly pissed at the dare he was about to perform “There is a god cause Emmett’s dares that where in his brain where far more disturbing” Everyone stared between me and Jasper like we were stupid but it was them who missed the joke. 5 minutes later Jasper returned looking quite happy for himself and said to Emmett “One flaw in your dare Emmie, Vamps don’t piss, YOU IDIOT! So instead I tipped dear blood onto the new interior of your jeep” “WHAT!!” shouted Emmett running out to the garage everyone was laughing at the stupidness of Emmett’s dare. Emmett came back “Damn you!” he replied giving Jasper death glares; Jasper ignored them and questioned “Carlisle truth or dare?” “Dare, your dares don’t scare me I played with Aro and he played dirty” Carlisle declared. Alice, Bella, Rosalie Jasper and Emmett all glanced at me Rules off they all said in their minds. I nodded time to knock Carlisle down a peg or two. Game on! I smiled.

CPOV

The way my children glared at each like they were having their own convocation scared me quite a bit. My children would not turn against me would they, their dares where not that bad?!

ESPOV

Carlisle, my dear husband you have really dropped yourself in it this time and there is no way I am digging you out I have heard their dares and they are 10 times as worst as the ones you did with Aro. Good luck you are going to need it!!

CPOV

“Hit me with it Jasper!” I said confidently. Jasper looked at Edward. He nodded Oh dear this may not end well.

Meanwhile with Seth and Renesmee

REPOV

Uncle Jasper had dropped me off at the cinema to a waiting Seth. He smiled as soon as he saw me I smiled back. “Thanks Uncle Jasper, Good luck” I said getting out “See you later Nessie, Call later ok?” Uncle Jasper said “Of course bye” I said before hugging my Uncle and getting out. When her Uncle’s car had disappeared in the distance I crossed the road and met Seth “Hey Seth You ok?” I said “Hey Nessie, Better now your here” He said with the biggest grin I had seen on him ever. They made their way into the cinema choose a scary movie Always her favourite got food and found their seats in the back on the cinema screen. About halfway into the movie it started to get past my safe area of scary and into OMG I may scream in a minute. Seth saw me tense up “You ok?” he whispered “Um.. Yeah of course why wouldn’t I be” I whispered back. Seth knew me better than anyone because he knew that was a lie and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hugged me to his chest while the zombies finished eating the human’s brains. It was the nicest felling ever I could feel fireworks even though we had not kissed nothing she had felt whilst with Jake. After the film finished we made our way outside Seth still having his arm around my shoulders it felt brilliant “So what did you think of the movie?” I asked “It was ok for the first half of it but then I did not see the rest cause I was comforting a beautiful girl in my arms” My eyes lit up “Seth, That is the cutest thing anyone has said to me!” side hugging him “Thank you” “No, Nessie it was all you breaking up with that douche Nessie I never like seeing you with Jacob it filled me with jealously cause I love you Nessie always have always will” said Seth looking into my eyes then looking down. I pushed his chin back up so he was looking at me “I Love you to Seth and I always will” I replied “Nessie, will you be my girlfriend” Seth asked “Of course” I replied.