Chapter 16

Well this is the home straight, now i'm sorry about not updating sooner, but I'm not as mad on twilight as I was when i first started writing this, that passion has move to Marvel. BUT I will finish this story I promise that, there should be two parts left in this and hopefully if my ideas stay with me that could be this evening I might be able to finish writing it!! Warning all mistakes are my own as i have not checked it just wrote it on a whim.

Sorry again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Seth rushed forward towards Jacob snarling at him, Jacob turned to his followers and nodded and they shifted and ran towards the Cullens how began attacking and defending themselves. Nessie was frozen in fear eyes glued to Seth and Jacob fighting one another, Edward and Bella were stood nearest to Nessie protecting her from attacks. Nessie looked around and saw what she had caused, a single tear fell down her cheek. Suddenly their was a howl from Seth, a howl of pain, Nessie focused in on the main fight to see Jacob standing over an injured Seth.

NPOV

'No' I screamed running forward, "Renesmme' My parents shout after me as I run towards Jacob and Seth, moving swiftly between the fights between Jacob's wolves and my family, each letting out a 'Nes, no' as i run passed but all struggling with their fights to be able to stop me. I stop in between Seth and Jacob, Seth had shifted back to human form and Jacob had shifted back to human form to end Seth. 'If you want to kill him, you're going to have to got through me,' I said standing up to Jacob, 'No, Nes, No' Seth pleaded ' It's ok Seth, i've got this.' Jacob laughed. I looked into Jacob's eyes "I will not let you kill Seth, I will not let you hurt my family, your problem is with me and no one else." Jacob shocked his head "Nessie, Nessie, Nessie you are so wrong this has everything to do with this family if it wasn't for them..' ' You'd be with my mum, yh i thought so you never cared for.. DID YOU.. YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH ME YOU JUST WANTED MY MUM' the room around shook as I shouted at Jacob, the wolves loyal to Jacob and my family all paused in their battles to see what was going on before jumping right back into them slowly and surely where winning. I looked at my family 'You know what Jacob I wish I never met, I wish my father had killed me when i was born and i'm happy that i broke the bond between us cause i would rather die than be with you, you physco' Jacob growled and charged towards me. Seth was struggling to get up to be able to protect me but I raised my hand and projected a shield over him and forced him to the ground.

I stopped Jacob in his tracks by raising my hand, he screamed in pain ' YOU WILL NOT HURT THE PEOPLE I LOVE EVER AGAIN' I shouted as Jacob screamed out in pain and buckled to the floor. I turned to see my mother ripping the head off of her opponents head ' MUM, SHIELD SETH' I shouted, she nodded. I released my bubble shield as she ran over to seth and helped to shield him. I raised both my hands up not entirely sure what I was doing but it felt right. As i raised my hands the wolves all howled and shifted back into their human selves. My family looked at me with looks of amusement.

BPOV

My Nessie is doing this so this is what she wanted me to shield Seth from. Go darling Go.

EDPOV

My baby girl be careful I swear i will kill him.

EMPOV

Nessie kicks some... Oh Edwards what the hell. (Edward had smacked Emmett over the head.

3rd person POV

The Cullens looked around a the destruction the building. Nessie was still holding the wolves 'Nessie, Darling' said Bella standing up ' You can stop now' walking towards her. Edward stopped her and shook his head. ' They deserve to die, everything they have put this family through they deserve to suffer, they deserve this, but I can't do, but they don't deserve to get away with this.' Seth came to to see what has happened and heard Nessie and the Cullers uncertainty in reacting to Nessie's new powers, Seth silently but painfully got his self up and limped towards Nessie, he got to close to Nessie before the Cullens worked out what he was doing. ' Nessie, Baby' Seth said softly.