Chapter 12

well this took a while to get out but i feel that i have done this bit proud. I feel i may have written Jasper slightly out of character but oh well i felt he needed to have a change sligthly. Sorry this took so long t get out I started to write a load then when i went to upload it i found i addded to the wrong on so i had to merge tow different bits together i hope its works. The next bit will be Edward's dare i think and finally and Jacob will be making another apperance but still thinking how and whether i should kill him. Let me know what you think and who you think should be helping him cause i dont think Jake could pull a killer mastermind plot againest 8 vamps and a werewolf and that is not even factoring in the fact one can see teh future and one can read minds. Anyway let me know what i could do next and whether Jake should die and who his partner could be. Also any truth or dare ideas because i feel this story should have some more so coming up will be a massive game with Seth and Nessie. Becky

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BPOV

EMMETT HAD TAKEN MY DAUGHTER TO A STRIP CLUB HOW DARE HE!!! I froze in shock I felt a hand go on my shoulder and I knew the second it touched me it was Edward. I smiled snapping out of my shock to see I room getting back to normal but I was still angry at Emmett and without thinking I ran up to him and punched him hard. This catapulted him through the door he stood in front of and 50 m back into the front garden when he hit a tree with a thump and a “Ouch’ from Emmett. Everyone looked at me in disbelief but Edward had a smile of his face.

JPOV

After Bella throwing Emmett out of the house and shouting abuse at him I finally got through and calmed her down “Finally” said Emmett “It was starting to get very personal” Emmett laughed enjoying the amount of displeasure that Edward and Bella where going through. Edward and Bella sent death glares towards Emmett “Luckily we are moving” said Edward “What” I shouted everyone’s emotion went to pure panic due to my own sense of panic “Jasper?” said Alice. I got my emotion in control “Are you still thinking about moving Edward, Nessie is happy and us leaving will ruin any chance she and Seth have” I said. Alice looked at me this was the first time I had shown concern about my niece little did everyone know I was close with my niece “We know you are Jasper and I am still thinking about the protection of my daughter with him around!” Edward said through gritted teeth angry beginning to manifest in his emotions. “ Edward I know protecting Nessie is your first priority against IT but Nessie is like 11 and she has the protection of Seth and the whole pack taking her away from her to a place that she does not know is extremely risky if HE decides to pay us a visit.” I said as much as moving was an idea, it was not the best for Nessie herself and I needed Edward to see that. “I am not talking about this now, Let’s get this over with” Edward said So everyone got into there respective cars Rosalie and Emmett in Rosalie’s convertible with Esme and Carlisle and Edward, Bella, Alice and Jasper in Edward’s Volvo. The journey to the club was silent with Bella resting her hand on Edward’s trying but failing to calm him down with my help but my help was kinda useless with me looking longingly at Alice.

EMPOV

In Rosalie’s car the tension could be cut with a knife and nothing eventful happened. When they arrived as he, Bella, Rosalie and Edward walked in to the club cheers where heard when he and Rosalie walked in Bella and Edward exchanged looks about what they had got themselves into

JPOV

Esme, Carlisle, Alice and I decided to get our thoughts together before having an emotion breakdown in the club. I looked at Esme and Carlisle as their emotions turned to panic, which we were attempting to avoid. “How many times have they been here?” asked Esme I was extremely unsure on how to answer this “More than you and I can imagine dear” said Carlisle leading Esme inside the door shutting behind them. “ Jaz?” Alice asked walking up to me I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her’s “Yes” I replied Alice’s emotions were one which he could read easily with century’s of practice at the moment they were scared and worried. “Why are you trying to talk Edward out of Florida I would be a nice change.’ Alice asked “I know Alice but we would have to spend all day inside and for Nessie it is better for her” I said not wanting to give the real reason “Is it because it is nearer Texas than we are now” Alice asked. I laughed Alice knew everything about me and I couldn’t keep anything from her “Sort of” I replied “Jasper whatever happens I will not let anything happen to you and everything I know about Texas I would not let that happen to you again whatever happens we will do it together you will never be alone again” She said looking up into my eyes. I smiled how lucky I really was to have someone as wonderful as Alice “You really are brilliant you know” I said smiling down at her “ I know” she replied kissing me before starting towards the door “Come on lets see our brother make a idiot of himself” Alice said “ I will wait for Nessie” I said Alice nodded before going inside she knew I had a strong and protective bond with Nessie and I wanted nothing bad to happen to her. When Nessie and Seth pulled up behind Edward’s Volvo I smiled when I heard “Uncle Jasper” shouted Nessie as she run towards me I picked her up in hug and swung her around “Hi Nessie how was your date” I said smiling Nessie groaned “Uncle come on” Nessie said motioning to Seth who was still locking up his car “You know your Aunt is going to want every detail later I was just going to prepare you for the grilling” I said Nessie laughed knowing how bad Alice could be at getting information “Yeah” said Seth walking up “The amount of times she has tried to get information about Edward’s Stag do out of me” he nodded his head towards me “Jasper” Seth said Jasper decided to put down Nessie he hated the fact she was getting older and he didn’t have the excuse to cuddle her “Think what it’s like to have gone on that stag and being married to her” I laughed Seth and I did actually get on even though he was a werewolf I felt I had mellowed over the years. “Ouch” said Seth and we all laughed we all knew Alice well to tell that secret were extremely difficult to keep from her. “Come on you to the sooner we get in there the sooner we can get out” I said trying to get some humour into the situation. “Into the lion’s den” said Seth. Nessie cracked up laughing and I smiled Seth was perfect for her I opened the door and walked in and indeed it was into the lion’s den.