Chapter 15

Note: After 8 months I have finally written some more of this. It is quite amazing that when I started this I was doing my AS and 2 and a bit years later I am now in the first year of university. Sorry this has taken for ever but I have moved on from Twilight to Supernatural and Sherlock as you can see from my profile. Now this story if I remember I hopefully will update tomorrow because I have a day off (I might even finish it). Sorry again if it is hard to read but i am writing this at 12:19 am UK time. But anyway let me know what you think and comments will remind me to update this story and if anyone has any ideas about what they might want to happen in these last few chapter let me know - Becky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please not I think there is one mature word near the end which i dont call explict but I am 18 so my defination might be different but other than that it should be clean.

-------------------------

Note 2: Sorry if this is hard to read i shall format it properly later but to be totally honest this late/early in the evening/morning I am not that bothered!!

JPOV

I tried my hardest to calm the panic in my niece. “What going on out there?” asked Bella. “We’ve got a lot of werewolves by the looks of things Jacob has made a lot of new friends while he has been out of town” Edward said. Bella turned to Alice “ Can you see anything Alice?” she asked worried for Nessie, I tried to calm her down but all the family were overrun with emotions and I was becoming overwhelmed  “Unfortunately no.” Alice said sadly, I wrapped my arm around her waist and squeezed it reassuringly Alice look up I gazed into my loves eyes and gave her a small smirk. “I fear we will have to fight out way out of this.” Said Carlisle, Emmett and Rosalie nodded in agreement. Nessie had tears rolling down her face “This is all my fault, we are going to have to leave now.” She said. Everyone turned to look at Nessie “No, it is not your fault Nes” said Emmett “And we were going to have to leave sooner or later” said Rosalie. “I’m going to fix this.” Nessie said and before anyone could stop her she walked out to face Jacob.

NPOV

I am not going to ruin my families’ lives; I am not going to ruin my relationship with Seth just because of Jacob. I have to fix this, I have to, I am sorry dad, and I love you. I stood in front of Jacob with about 10 feet between us “There’s my girl!” Jacob said with a smug smirk on his face, there where 40 werewolves in the club and a litter of dead bodies, they had killed everyone who was in the club.  “Jacob stop this please?” I pleaded. “Well you just come over here and leave with me and I might think about letting your family go” Jacob said. “You promise?” asked Nessie. “Of course” Jacob said

Before I could walk towards Jacob my family made a move against Jacob and in a spilt second Bella, Edward, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Alice were held against the walls, tables and floor by Jacob’s entourage of werewolves. But where was Seth, Nessie shook the thought out of her head and walked towards Jacob “Jacob please don’t hurt them I will do whatever you want, just don’t hurt them.” I pleaded walking towards as soon as I stood in front of him, Jacob stepped forward and slapped me hard across the face, and I fell to the ground.

My family let out a series of growls and sneers while my father threatened Jacob “You touch her again Jacob and I will kill you.” Jacob laughed and my father thrashed against his captives. He grabbed me by my hair pulling me up, I thrashed trying to get away, Jacob forced me to my knees “Say goodbye to your family, Nes.” Jacob said. Nessie had tears pouring down her face and all her family member where shouting threats and struggling against their captive. I turned to my mother “Tell Seth, tell Seth I…” A howl was heard outside the building “Yo, Jacob.” Shouted Seth. I looked at Seth “No Seth run go” I shouted pleading Seth to leave “Brother, you decided to join in the fun.” Jacob asked. “PUT. NESSIE. DOWN” Seth said through clenched teeth, trying to control his transformation. Jacob laughed throwing me to the other side of the room away from my family and Seth. Jacob said, “Really Seth, you’ve imprinted on this girl, she’s such a whore.” With that Seth transformed and I screamed.

-----------------------

Cliffhanger, sorry hopefully the next chapter will be released tomorrow, if I get at least 1 comment I shall write it tomorrow literally this just came to me and I wrote it down so I have not clue where this will be going - remember to comment and all that jazz and have a look at my other stories. Becky