Chapter 3

*Edited Verison*

BPOV

Game number 3

We all sat down again and started to play "Alice truth or dare no looking" I said "Fine dare" I thought for a moment then lifted my shield and asked Edward is this ok and I showed him the dare he laughed "Ask her" he replied so I quickly wrote on a piece of paper and threw it to Rosalie she read it and smiled "Of course Bella" she said on the verge of laughter "Come on, come on" said Alice clearly annoyed I had put her in a bubble "Ok then, I dare you Alice to make out with Emmett on the floor here and now and let Edward film it and put it on you tube" Alice and Emmett's months dropped " you will catch flies if you carry on like that" I said. I looked at Jasper he was smiling? SMILING WHY??

APOV

How could Bella do that to me, her own sister or was that for making her go shopping last week against her will. I looked across to my Jazziepoo his face was of course angry with this dare. It was not he was SMILING!! JASPER SMILING ON ME MAKING OUT WITH EMMETT OH HE WAS DEAD

EPOV

Oh poor Jasper the thoughts I was getting from Alice he would not be alive by tomorrow but some how this made the whole thing even funnier.

JPOV

Oh god Alice feeling very angry oh god I am a dead man

BPOV

"Come on guys pucker up" said Rosalie "You are ok with this babe" asked Emmett "Yep totally fine" "But I don't want to be on film making out with a pixie" moaned Emmett "Don't be a baby, Emmett be a man!" Alice looked like was going to cry I looked at Edward he walked to beside me and said "Alice is seeing if she could make a run for it and you do not want to her the language that is in her head at the moment it is very poor considering she is about 3 centuries old" "Shut up Eddie" shouted Alice "FOR GODS SAKE I DO NOT LIKE EDDIE!!" Edward shouted "Guys just chill" said Jasper and Edward seemed to pipe down a bit so did Alice "Fine" she signed "As I have no support" she said staring at Jasper.

"Sorry, Alice but Edward is blackmailing me, My hands are tied" Jasper said "With what" "If you stop this dare your dare will be 1) 10 times worst 2) I will get Emmett to throw as much lust as possible and 3) play strip poker with house rules with Bella which I refuse to do again" I smiled that game had been so funny I had cheated but still beat Jasper fair and square he was still trying to get back but he had not yet Emmett squirmed on the couch as Alice walked up to him Edward turned on the camcorder and hit record Alice sat on Emmett lap and kissed him, Emmett deepened it. 5 minutes later it turned into a totally make out and finally Alice pulled away "Is it wrong to say  that I was totally turned on by that" said Rosalie "Please Renesmee could still be up" I said but before I had finished my sentence Emmett had already picked up Rosalie and ran upstairs to their room. "I guess that this game is over" said Edward "We really need to play more than one round before someone runs off" I said "I know" Edward agreed we walked upstairs to move her to the cottage and then watch Renesmee sleep and listen to music till she woke up.

JPOV

After the dare Alice walked over to me and snuggled into my chest "You ok?" "Yeah" she replied can we go upstairs" "Of course and to let you know I was turned on as well" Alice looked up and smiled oh I love her. We went upstairs and did what Emmett and Rosalie did every night. Poor Edward, Bella and Renesmee. Sorry I said in my head to Edward.