chapter 13

Chapter 13

My whole body went cold.

ShitShitShitShit

This looks bad.

He thinks I’m cheating.

Shit Shit Shit.

This is bad.

I pushed Jeika off of me. “Jaiden wait she-“

“She is making out with my boyfriend?” He interrupted

“No, ah well yes, but no Jaiden you don’t get it.” I stammered trying to explain the situation.

“Oh I get it Oliver. You're not different. I thought you were but your not.” He looked down.

“Yes I am Jaiden! I don’t like her!” I shouted

“What?” Jeika piped up.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I screamed at her

“Sure it totally looks like you don’t like her when you guys’ lips are all over each other.”

“No! Baby!” I stood up.

“Don’t call me that. Don’t call me anything.” Jaiden slowly walked up the stairs. I stood there stunned. I heard the front door open. I heard his motorcycle start. I heard him drive away.

I felt Jeikas eyes burning in my back.

“Get out.” I said lowly.

“But… Oli..”

“I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!” I screamed and pointed up the staircase. She sniffled and walked up the stairs and out the front door. I stood there for a few more minutes and then I trudged up the stair. As I was passing though the living room Tori looked over at me from the couch.

“Where did Jaiden go?” I didn’t answer  “ …Oliver?” I ignored her and walked up the stairs.

 I sat on the edge of my bed for a moment and then I layed down. I had gotten so used to seeing Jaiden laying right next to me. I smelled the pillow and it smelled just like his cologne.

I cried for the rest of the night.

Jaidens POV

I rented out a hotel room and sat in the bathroom. I cant believe I fell again. I cant believe I got hurt again. I cant believe he kissed her. I cant believe its really over.

 What the hell did I do to deserve this? I sliced my arm with the razor.

Why does this happen? I sliced it again.

When the hell do I get to be happy? And again.

This went on for a few hours. When I was done my arms were a bloody mess. I rinced them off in the sink and dried them after the cuts stopped bleeding. I layed in the dirty used hotel bed. I didn’t sleep. I just thought. My eyes burned as I fought back the tears.

Olivers POV

I opened my eyes. I knew Jaiden wouldn’t be there. But I was still disappointed when he was laying beside me with his arms around me. Tori knocked on the door. Of coarse I told her everything that happened. At breakfast I told mom that he was staying with his dad for a while.

“Bless his heart.” She put her hand on her chest and smiled. She was so clueless.

Days went by where I didn’t eat. I didn’t sleep. I didn’t really even talk. I might as well have been dead. I was nothing without him. Then on the forth day with out him, my cell phone rang. Wipping it out as fast as I could I pressed the answer button.

“Hello?” I almost yelled into the phone.

“I’ll be over to get my stuff in an hour.”